• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Hardware (Screws/Bolts) for 455/460/2255

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butters_mcfeely

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for hardware/screws/bolts for Husqvarna 455 saws. I found a seller on eBay with, what appears to be, complete sets of screws/bolts from Husky 460 saws for $20 so that's definitely an option, but I figured I would post on here and see if anyone had any piles of hardware they wanted to part ways with for a reasonable price. It appears that there is a lot of overlap with the 3XX series saws also, including the 350 which I know is very popular around here.

Backstory: I've just acquired 2 "complete" Husqvarna 455 saws and a Jonsered 2255 in various states of disassembly. They all seem to be effectively complete but each need things like rings, seals, carb rebuild, etc. which I am building an order for. However, the major issue I see is that they came with almost no hardware to put them back together.

Latest posts

Back