Has any body else watch "outdoors with morgans" on you tube

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pcoz88

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Started watching it a few months ago. It started a year ago or so . I like it. This guy Mike is his name owns property close to Pittsburgh,PA. He's doing some kind of projects, cutting firewood , food plots for deer, etc... Just woundering if any body else has seen it or lives near this guy.

Ya I have seen it, Seems to be a rich fellow. nearly new truck, side by side, tractor with a lot of new attachments and more.

A wood snob leaves good knots that could be split lay in the woods, and handles it way to much way I see it.

There are some other good wood harvesting youtubes to watch more worth while.

:D Al

It's not just about firewood, yes i agree he's blessed but he's just like average Joe he don't mix words. He tells it like it is. He does all kinds of projects on his property.

Ya I have seen it, Seems to be a rich fellow. nearly new truck, side by side, tractor with a lot of new attachments and more.

A wood snob leaves good knots that could be split lay in the woods, and handles it way to much way I see it.

There are some other good wood harvesting youtubes to watch more worth while.

The knots are the best and hardest wood for burning. They burn a long time.

all new stuff and an all new attitude to follow along with as well... may be a neat an tidy freak also which is not all bad! but when you heat with wood and know what its really like to work at it full time there just is not enough real life time to work it in! 5 cords "YEAR" , maybe wood* work. my self I found a fellow homesteader in Ontario, Canada with more real life like ambitions to follow... real people with real choices as they do what they live for. "off grid homesteader" cecil & heather skinner on you tube ..... rough and ready!

all new stuff and an all new attitude to follow along with as well... may be a neat an tidy freak also which is not all bad! but when you heat with wood and know what its really like to work at it full time there just is not enough real life time to work it in! 5 cords "YEAR" , maybe wood* work. my self I found a fellow homesteader in Ontario, Canada with more real life like ambitions to follow... real people with real choices as they do what they live for. cecil & heather skinner on you tube ..... rough and ready!

Unlimited budget and plenty of time. His wood stack tells me he only uses strait wood with no knots or forks. What does he do with all the ugly wood he generates?

Unlimited budget and plenty of time. His wood stack tells me he only uses strait wood with no knots or forks. What does he do with all the ugly wood he generates?

He's said he bucks and sometimes splits on site and just leaves the ugly pieces in the woods. Personally I enjoy his videos, I just home he doesn't become the next Wranglerstar trying to shill products for sponsors while pretending it's real life reviews.

Well foxtrot 5 , watch his latest video. Watch for RK tractors. just watch the video.

Speaking of sheep, I've seen people leave reviews on products they've never tried and cite wranglerstar's videos as their basis :badpc:

WTH?!
I watched on of his videos when he put chains on his mini tractor. If I was that inept at putting chains on, I sure as hell wouldn't make video proof and show anyone!

Well foxtrot 5 , watch his latest video. Watch for RK tractors. just watch the video.

I saw that one. If he just makes use of the tractor and isn't afraid to give negative feedback when and where it is warranted I don't have an issue with RK trying to get their name out there through him. If he has nothing but high praise for the tractor or any other equipment he may receive in the future I'll probably unsubscribe for fear of another shill.

Take a Look at Muste1 you tubes. Starts small engines people have put out for the trash includeing a chain saw or two.
goes to yard sales and buys stuff cheap that don't run and gets them going too. No new stuff for him nore a neat freak.

Take a Look at Muste1 you tubes. Starts small engines people have put out for the trash includeing a chain saw or two.
goes to yard sales and buys stuff cheap that don't run and gets them going too. No new stuff for him nore a neat freak.

Mustie1 is quality stuff, very talented and easy to watch.:rock:

I've watched several of the Mustie1 videos. He does the same time of work I do on small engines, though haven't seen him work on any saws.

AVE is another good one.
Abom79, Keith Fenner, South Main Auto are also a few others I watch.

Used to watch some of the logging ones, but to be honest after doing that all day, I don't really want to see it while trying to relax haha.

Another one that is like Wrangler Stars is Chuckie 2009. Basically makes videos with that same way.

"Cotontop" (Tim) has some mega anger issues so avoid him. I sent him some swag ~2 years ago and he seemed like a great guy. He was on my Facebook and one night I asked a question about what all the pound signs meant. He messaged me with some super graphic language. I'm talking full on F this that and the other, death threats and all. He went on for 4-5 hours sending messages. Even sent photos of his paychecks from the YouTube, that he doesn't need to work, etc, etc, etc. Up till then I didn't even know that You Tube paid people!
The next day I messaged him back more or less apologizing (even though I hadn't done anything). I figured it was just a drunk tirade or something. Nope, he messaged back with the same stuff. So... just a mega ******* apparently.
I just erased him from my Facebook and YouTubes, no big deal.

Oh... skadill is a good one. Lots of older iron in his vi-day-os.

If your wondering. I don't have TV, just YouTube and Netflix. In the summer I don't have time to watch anything usually, but winter it's dark by 1600, so usually have time at night.

Back