Has anyone heard of a skilshop 1716 type 1?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Saw on my local craigslist for sale called skilshop 1716 type one, I see no info listed on acresinternet for it. Just curious of its size and if it's worth anything.
ADLM

5abd7d24bb706d07d5e3f2d0e569962f.jpg

Look like this?

Skilsaw 1645/ PM 340, 69cc.

That be the one. I just contacted the owner and needless to say, I bought it. He got me for 50 bucks but I got the saw with new 24 inch oregon sprocket nose bar, a used chain and two new chains, I don't know if that was too much or not.
ADLM

About right as there is no flipping them.

Unless of course, you find another saw nut as yourself.

I've had the above 1645 way too long.[emoji6]
Something tells me that these skilsaws don't have quite the cult following that some of the major brands do. But I'm sure there is someone out there who loves em
ADLM

That be the one. I just contacted the owner and needless to say, I bought it. He got me for 50 bucks but I got the saw with new 24 inch oregon sprocket nose bar, a used chain and two new chains, I don't know if that was too much or not.
ADLM

The new bar & two new chains are worth at least $50.00.

The new bar & two new chains are worth at least $50.00.
That was my thought, the saw should be currently sitting in my garage as I was sick yesterday when I was suppose to get it, so I had my dad pick it up, I will have to see what it's like when I get off work tonight. I'm excited, it's my first skil.
ADLM

Latest posts

Back