Heatmor 200CSS Stainless Steel Outdoor Furnace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 403194 View attachment 402027 View attachment 402029 View attachment 402031 View attachment 402032 View attachment 402033

Hello All,

Sometime in March, I will be putting up my Heatmor 200CSS stainless steel wood furnace for sale. I was looking for forum guidelines to see if it's ok to make a post for an item for sale here but couldn't find anything.
I'm in Central Pa and will be taking offers, if anyone is interested. I'm guessing anyone can send me a PM Thanks

The unit will be 6 years old.
The only thing I had to do to it was replace the anode rod and change Door Seal. (October 2015)
Heated 2600 sq ft with it. Dec, Jan, Feb fill it 2x/day. Other times 1x/day or 1x every 2 days.I keep remembering more things every time I look at this thread.

Yes, totally understand needing heat now not March. That was me 6 years ago after seeing my February electric bill. Actually the only reason I'm waiting until March, is because I'm estimating running out of wood and don't want any wood piles sitting around after that.

Not in a big hurry to sell it but if someone needs one now, I'd probably sell it now.

And, remembering now trying to pour a pad for it in the winter, Also included will be the Cement Pad, Sand still inside and even the Water if anyone would like. I made the pad so that I could lift the entire furnace, pad, sand, water and all, with my forks and put I on a trailer.
May want to remove the water for travel though. So I'll add below. I would sell separate components, but only after the buyer of the Furnace indicates what he wants.

For Right now I'm just taking offers.

Guess I should mention that

Cement Pad & Frame (allows for movement by large forks)

Internal Firebox Sand

Treated Water, if wanted

125 ft of Pex pipe

Taco Pump

1 radiator type Heat Exchanger

All fittings

Thermo-Siphon heat Exchager for water Heater

And cement pad if buyer wants it

all comes with it.

Stainless steel stove pipe and spark screen

The Heat Exchanger is 24" x 24".

The Side-Arm Heat Exchanger for the Hot Water Tank is 48" Long