hello all, havent been here in years

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chainsawcircus

chainsawcircus

ArboristSite Member
Been back here trolling for the last two days, so already you have made me do a minor muffler mod on my 026, I have no H screw on my carb so I couldnt go too much, just one extra 5/16" hole. actually did wake the saw up a bit.
Finally got a r/s chain and got away from the safety chains, man what a difference.
Lets see, I am also currently unemployed, thanks to the economy. It will get better, I repair small engines and sharpen chains and come out allright at home.
Enough about me.
Anyhoo, I am trying to tear down my older 011, all of the fuel lines have rotted and well turned to glass. I was trying to split the cases to get where i needed to be but they wont seperate, must be a super secret bolt hidden somewhere. It will be found, i hope.
I have an uncle hawk here (owns a screaming 064) and my dad (has way too much patience with wood) I am sure everybody here knows one.
Major storms here for the last two days, I have a hickory down, was told it is about 40" through the but. I will start at the top and get what I can for firewood, hopefully hawk can get the rest.
I have rambled om long enough, thanks for listening. I have missed this place!!!

Evan

Addicted to ArboristSite
The site has slightly changed for the better. Its almost bearable to be on almost.

Muffler mods are cool

Latest posts