Help A Busted Up Logger........Win A Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well..I guess everyone here thinks I'm an idiot and just an #######...??

I just don't understand just saying "Wiggs" should make a MAJOR contribution..as he has received is so offensive..??

And once again..since his recovery..7-8 weeks.. it's like he fell off the earth......no posts...(not expected)

There are plenty of folks that need a helping hand..(even the ride I gave today)...LOL..!!

(just wait until Fish reads all this...he probably won't say anything......BUT.....you know Fish...!!!!)

I apologize if I have offended anyone...not my intention...!!!!!!
:cheers:
J2F

I just don't understand just saying "Wiggs" should make a MAJOR contribution..as he has received is so offensive..??

And once again..since his recovery..7-8 weeks.. it's like he fell off the earth......no posts...(not expected)

There are plenty of folks that need a helping hand..(even the ride I gave today)...LOL..!!

(just wait until Fish reads all this...he probably won't say anything......BUT.....you know Fish...!!!!)

J2F

No worries here......

Wiggleworth (Jeremy) is a very good friend of mine. He works third shift and their schedule has been very hectic lately. Plus......he has commitments to a family, a rental house, saws that he vowed to repair for friends.........the list goes on and on.

Like I said before.........your comments just helped our cause. Thanks!!!!! :rock:

J2F

It's sometimes tough to say something while speaking your mind, that doesn't come out wrong. I can accept that.

I never met Wiggs, I do read and reply to some of his posts in this and another forum, and PM'd him as well. As for what he received in $, good for him, I have little doubt that it was well received and fully appreciated. If I was in a position to contribute, I would have, and I would for this drive too, both drives are for people I've never met and likely never will. Good people help good people.

My contribution was a message and a request to God for a speedy recovery, something that none of us might never know if it was answered. I know that I feel better thinking that someone else can help in hard times, I've had plenty of those and always ALWAYS let those who helped me know that it was appreciated.

Opinions are just like axxholes, we all gotta have one.

J2F, you are so far out of line it's not even funny. Even if you were right about Jeremy, you're wrong to drag this into this thread.

As far as Jeremy is concerned, we gave to him because of what he already meant to us. Most here have a lot of respect for him. That's the ONLY way that drive was as successful as it was. Furthermore, he's probably too busy providing for his family. There's a lot more that could be said!

Last edited:
I dont care what the recipients of these charity drives do with the money nor how much they get. All I know is it makes me feel good to help out my fellow man when he is down on his luck and hurting. I think its poor taste to talk about such things the way jus2fat did. But whats said is said lets move on and keep this thread going strong. I hope we can get alot more donations.

J2F, you are so far out of line it's not even funny. Even if you were right about Jeremy, you're wrong to drag this into this thread.

As far as Jeremy is concerned, we gave to him because of what he already meant to us. Most here have a lot of respect for him. That's the ONLY way that drive was as successful as it was. Furthermore, he's probably too busy providing for his family. There's a lot more that could be said!
My post's (it's the dawg days of summer..soo feelings are heightened)

(hey...new interesting threads are at a low...so a little controversy for folks to post to...not a bad thing..??)

How about Stumpy's shed burning down (taking in people's saws) with not even fire insurance..??

I know full well..I'm burning my bridges behind me.........Blame Fish for this..!!!!!!.........Not really!!!!
J2F

Last edited:
I dont care what the recipients of these charity drives do with the money nor how much they get. All I know is it makes me feel good to help out my fellow man when he is down on his luck and hurting. I think its poor taste to talk about such things the way jus2fat did. But whats said is said lets move on and keep this thread going strong. I hope we can get alot more donations.

The past is the past.......moving on is the best thing we can do here. :)

Now are y'all gonna want that 562xp ported or stock? :D

I'll take mine ported!!!
You can't have too many of those Mastermind ported saws!!!

Hey!
BTW

I need a sticker for my 330!
Mastermind's FIRST ported saw!!!LOL

Mike

The past is the past.......moving on is the best thing we can do here. :)

Now are y'all gonna want that 562xp ported or stock? :D

I want one! I want one! Can I have a ported 562xp, too, mr. Mastermind?
:msp_wub:

I just put new label on our spare change jar in the kitchen "Injured logger fund"... :msp_biggrin:

Not that it's anyone's business, but I can tell you for a fact that Jeremy did not "profit" with the money we gave him. As far as I'm concerned, it was miraculous that it exactly made up the difference that he lost. Things like that don't just happen by chance. Jeremy is a hard working family man. I believe he works 3rd shift working 60 hours/week. And that's only his main job.

So, what I hear you saying, is that when you give to a charity, you do it expecting something back? That's not giving.

Latest posts

Back