Help A Busted Up Logger........Win A Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take mine ported!!!
You can't have too many of those Mastermind ported saws!!!

Hey!
BTW

I need a sticker for my 330!
Mastermind's FIRST ported saw!!!LOL

Mike

That was my first heavily ported saw Mike.

I gotta get some more of those stickers. I was working on a new design but it never happened. :(

I'll take mine ported!!!
You can't have too many of those Mastermind ported saws!!!

Hey!
BTW

I need a sticker for my 330!
Mastermind's FIRST ported saw!!!LOL

Mike

That was my first heavily ported saw Mike.

I have an "early" Mastermind saw in my basement. I don't think it was the first but I'll bet it was in the first 10. It shows some very interesting work and, frankly, is freakin' scary when it cuts. Randy was kind enough to share some of his early work with me to give me a hot rod to play with and a place to get some ideas.

Now I have a chance to get some of his "refined" work. I'm in when payday comes.

dd

How about contacting your neighbor "Wiggs" who took in over $7000 (tax free)....from two drives on this site..!!!

While still drawing 60% of his regular salary..?? - He practically never even posts anymore.

(I am Fish's protege...so... "I call them like I see them.".!!)

Just saying....I don't donate to anyone unless we're face to face...I do donate travel and food to folks in need)

Gave a ride home today to a woman walking....said her ##### was REAL good...I just dropped her off at her home..!!
J2F

If you follow the $$ flow all along was it was getting pretty Huge..!!

How about YOU checking out the REAL $ numbers donated and "Wiggs" said himself he was getting 60% regular pay.

I'm not saying this isn't a good "charity drive"..donate if you want...

But I will say the "Wiggs" charity gave him BIG $$..($7000+) ..likely WAY more than if he was on the job
(and again..."Wiggs" was receiving..60% of his regular salary.!!)

And again..."Wiggs" seldom even posts on this site any more..??

I hate to lose your respect..as you are a very respected member...

I just feel that "Wiggs" should contribute heavily here as he received sooo much $$ from the 2 "charity" drives for him.
J2F

Well..I guess everyone here thinks I'm an idiot and just an #######...??

I just don't understand just saying "Wiggs" should make a MAJOR contribution..as he has received is so offensive..??

And once again..since his recovery..7-8 weeks.. it's like he fell off the earth......no posts...(not expected)

There are plenty of folks that need a helping hand..(even the ride I gave today)...LOL..!!

(just wait until Fish reads all this...he probably won't say anything......BUT.....you know Fish...!!!!)

I apologize if I have offended anyone...not my intention...!!!!!!
J2F

Wow. Never expected all that....

I really dont have to, as its truly none of your business, but I'll lay it out for ya, and all those "inquring", the best I can.

I would had went under had it not been for the AS drive that the fine folks of the site did for me. I had near $7000 worth of out of pocket medical bills, and am still getting more daily it seems like. Not sure if you have ever recieved 60% of your regular 40hr per week pay, but it aint squat when your used to getting 55-62hrs a week. The dontaions I recieved, tallied nearly to the exact dollar amount I would had made, had I stayed working thru the busy season, or if you look at it the other way, they guys who donated took care of my out of pocket medical expenses. I've said it before, and Ill say it again, without the help of my friends on this site, I would had been in a financial pickle. I am PROUD to call the folks here MY FRIENDS!!!!

As for not posting much, You obviously have never worked 6 days a week on midnights. :laugh: But Ive still managed to start 9 threads since my surgery, which is 1 more than you have since 2008... :msp_rolleyes:

Bad form sir. Maybe wiggs is out trying to make some money or pay back some of the help he received? I don't know and I don't care. What I *do* know is it has nothing to do with the current charity drive. You have every right to not donate. You do not have the right to come and rain on everyone's parade who are helping out someone in need.

Space, thanks for taking up for me.

Yes, I really just said that.... ;)

And thanks for all the other guys, who know me personally, who took up for me.

Ok, now to the meat and potato's of the thread, helping out a busted up man to hopefully get his life back on track!! :clap: :clap:

Here is my donation. I built this saw back a year or two ago, and sold it to my good friend who runs the sawmill down the road for a saw to have at home. He hated to use it cause he didnt want to scratch it. LOL So it got two tanks thru it, and I bought it back from him to donate here. When I built it, it got all new bearings, seals and gaskets, all new intake system, from the cylinder to the filter and anything else it needed. It straight gassed very early in life, and had sat for years when I got it. I bought a brand new Closed port piston for it, and it has a low hour cylinder. Yes, it has a closed port 55 top end on it. It's a real strong runner, and if the winner wants, it will be an even stronger runner, as Ill port it if they wish. I will also buy a BRAND NEW B&C, in the new owners choice of pitch and gauge.

e3922291.jpg

9b692eae.jpg

8bad1353.jpg

Here is a vid, but I warn ya, its got a crappy semi chisel chain on it.

[video=youtube;4NAmLB-nvWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NAmLB-nvWI&list=UUvEG38T8e7zTVuj5qqvYPQQ&index=9&feature=plcp[/video]

Thats a damn fine looking saw there Wiggs. I would love to have it. I never got to meet you yet but I would like to. Sorry I wont be able to make it to your GTG this year, but theres always next year.

Wow, A sweet 562, a CLOSED PORT 51, and a Jonsered 490. Hmm you guys are gonna have me dreaming about saws tonight instead of Mustangs.

You forgot the Partner.

[video=youtube;IaDUI_JICgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDUI_JICgI&feature=plcp[/video]

Watch this baby.......it ain't slow. :laugh:

i need to remind you guys that donate to send a pm to me when you use wepay and give me the details so that i can pass it on to woodchucker and you get your tickets.

Long boring post. You have been warned! :)

Wow babe. I am always impressed with how you handle every situation. Cause let me tell you....my first post sounded nothing like that. ;) this is my edited nice one :)

I love you and appreciate the great hardworking man you are. Not only have you worked your long work hours you completely redid the rental after it was destroyed. All while fixing everyone's small engine issues in western ky. While also keeping up with a crazy wife and three kids.

I am and will always be humbled by what AS did for us. Not sure if you have had emergency neck surgery recently but its gotten a tad bit expensive. I could go into lengthy detail with our finances but I do not believe it is appropriate. I also believe that there is nothing I can say that will change this fat guys mind. But I do know that my man would give the shirt off his back if someone needed it. Giving has never been an issue for him.

That's all.

As of last Wednesday my family started a 40 day blessing challenge. We pick one person per day and bless that person in some way. It's been fun talking with the kids about blessing ideas. Amazing how much better life is when you realize it is more blessed to give.....expecting nothing in return.

Wow babe. I am always impressed with how you handle every situation. Cause let me tell you....my first post sounded nothing like that. ;) this is my edited nice one :)

I love you and appreciate the great hardworking man you are. Not only have you worked your long work hours you completely redid the rental after it was destroyed. All while fixing everyone's small engine issues in western ky. While also keeping up with a crazy wife and three kids.

I am and will always be humbled by what AS did for us. Not sure if you have had emergency neck surgery recently but its gotten a tad bit expensive. I could go into lengthy detail with our finances but I do not believe it is appropriate. I also believe that there is nothing I can say that will change this fat guys mind. But I do know that my man would give the shirt off his back if someone needed it. Giving has never been an issue for him.

That's all.

As of last Wednesday my family started a 40 day blessing challenge. We pick one person per day and bless that person in some way. It's been fun talking with the kids about blessing ideas. Amazing how much better life is when you realize it is more blessed to give.....expecting nothing in return.

Repped

Back