Help A Busted Up Logger........Win A Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys that want the 562xp, let me get the first pull because the 51 W/55 top end will end up at my doorstep...guaranteed. Yeah, ported. My 51 goes up the hills with me, down the hills with me. It starts, runs and cuts like a scalded dog....an abused one at that. I hope whoever ends up second can deal with that.

Shea

You guys that want the 562xp, let me get the first pull because the 51 W/55 top end will end up at my doorstep...guaranteed. Yeah, ported. My 51 goes up the hills with me, down the hills with me. It starts, runs and cuts like a scalded dog....an abused one at that. I hope whoever ends up second can deal with that.

Shea

The partner's mine...
Just sayin...
:msp_wink:

Randy,

In da mail!

Jerry

:rock:

Dont know the guy but I donated. Probably'll do 10 more every friday till it goes off. Not expecting a saw. Just hoping to help someone who needs a hand. A saw wouldn't hurt my feelings tho. :rockn:

Oh yeah,the last saw Randy's done for me (spicy 361), has the help looking for earmuffs.:dizzy:

Shea

Yall have some rep! :msp_wink:

I dont care what the recipients of these charity drives do with the money nor how much they get. All I know is it makes me feel good to help out my fellow man when he is down on his luck and hurting. I think its poor taste to talk about such things the way jus2fat did. But whats said is said lets move on and keep this thread going strong. I hope we can get alot more donations.

YEEHHAW!! It's still on & I'm still in!!

AS b/4, If I win - I don't need more junk (8 runners, in the suburbs, 2 trees) Give it to Mitch

Just kidding about "junk", I know and appreciate the work that went into these saws.

luck,greg

YEEHHAW!! It's still on & I'm still in!!

AS b/4, If I win - I don't need more junk (8 runners, in the suburbs, 2 trees) Give it to Mitch

Just kidding about "junk", I know and appreciate the work that went into these saws.

luck,greg

Good luck to you good sir, I hope you win!

Been out of the loop for a few days, but glad to see this rally gathering some new steam down the stretch. I'm in for a few more shots and hoping things are still improving for the guy and the overall cause.

Need another saw like I need another hole in the head. Just glad I can help a little.

As I write this, there's 415 members on chainsaws alone, 1,100+ on the site, 78,000+ members.

If everyone gave $5, (chump-change 30 yrs ago when I was a carousing drunk) it'd pay forward to some hard working brother

Who knows what he or his family could accomplish in the future?

We can all find a couple of bucks that we normally would waste (not sayin' drinking is a waste)

It's good Karma

luck,greg

Oh yeah,the last saw Randy's done for me (spicy 361), has the help looking for earmuffs.:dizzy:

Gary,
I know what you mean. My first saw to have been "met" by Randy was my much maligned MS390m the build thread was 29 pages long, 27 pages was mostly people talking ****. Well I've done some firewood cutting with said 390, and people can't understand why it seems to out cut their bigger stock saws.......LOL!!!
My "Mooberized" 028Super, and Husky 261 cut at least 10cc's over their respective classes.

PS. Thanks for showing Randy how to sharpen a chain properly.

Latest posts

Back