Help A Busted Up Logger........Win A Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta send some more coin in soon, when is this over again?

The first of the month is approaching:msp_biggrin:

Work Saw collector, I'm a little concerned about your finding a "I pay the fee" button.

Details please, as I was (for the first time in my life) oblivious to this and want to play catch-up.

Thank you

luck,greg

Not sure I remember, I was on my iPhone so it was there web sites mobile version just had a few options for the money transfer "I pay the fee" and how often one time or every week.

Not sure I remember, I was on my iPhone so it was there web sites mobile version just had a few options for the money transfer "I pay the fee" and how often one time or every week.

Thanx, I saw (pun) that, I thought that maybe the recipient had to pay fees for the service.

I imagine WEPEE pulls their cut from the donation amount, which I can't fault them for (within reason)

Those running this outstanding/secure/easy to donate program shouldn't endure the added burden of paying out of pocket admin fees, IMHO

thanx again WSC and all

luck,greg

It''s the 1st, I'm back & bumpin'

luck,greg

Good morning sir :cool2:

could the person that made a donation via wepay today (first name paul) send me a pm with your as name so we can get you down for your tickets.

I haven't been following this thread, just curious how the fundraising is coming along?

Got a few with the rep gun............:chainsaw:

Just wondering, but who do I ask if I have bought any chances? :msp_confused: I think I bought some back at Terry's........but there have been a few sunsets between now and then. Either way, I will be in again before the drawing.

Shea

I think that this might be a different drawing Shea.

Contact Woodchucker to see.

[email protected]

Only made it to page #2 ?

That deserves a trip to "wepay" - the easiest, most secure donation site I've had the pleasure of visiting, you should try

clicking on the link in Mastermind's sig

luck,greg

morning fellas,well monday mitch is going to try to come back to work. he still has about a dozen visits to the physical therapist left but he cant stand it any more. i guess ill let him hang around and piddle for a while till he is back up to speed. itll be good just to have him back on site.

morning fellas,well monday mitch is going to try to come back to work. he still has about a dozen visits to the physical therapist left but he cant stand it any more. i guess ill let him hang around and piddle for a while till he is back up to speed. itll be good just to have him back on site.

Good to hear Terry. Ya a guy has got to get out or likely go insane.

That's great, sometimes easin' back in the saddle is the best therapy

luck,greg

Latest posts

Back