Help A Busted Up Logger........Win A Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find your inference to dh1984 to be somewhat out of line, especially given the content of your username.

Does that make you dh1984's much younger, though dyslexic brother?

Where in the hell did you get that RandyMac quote??? I gotta read that thread...:hmm3grin2orange:

I find your inference to dh1984 to be somewhat out of line, especially given the content of your username.

Does that make you dh1984's much younger, though dyslexic brother?

No, I'm his much older, wiser and better looking brother! :hmm3grin2orange:

That would be the correct version. I needed something easy to remember in my username, and my birthday seemed like the best solution.

I don't know if I should be flattered by this, or slightly "creeped" out? Well, either way.............................thanks?

attachment.php

:msp_sneaky:

Where in the hell did you get that RandyMac quote??? I gotta read that thread...:hmm3grin2orange:

Just click on the little blue quote linky thingamajig in my signature quote. The thread started out pretty germain until Gologit, 2dogs, and Randymac arrived on scene, then it became a real screamin' riot.

randy since i wont be there would you mind handling last minute cash donations before the drawing. you have mitch's addy to mail it too. im still working on my skidder engine and am way behind on work.

randy since i wont be there would you mind handling last minute cash donations before the drawing. you have mitch's addy to mail it too. im still working on my skidder engine and am way behind on work.

Not a problem Terry. I have some money to send him anyway. If you don't mind, PM me his phone number.......

Only a few more days, I'll visit Mastermind's super - easy to use - secure link one more time (weds.)

My heart's BUMPIN'

luck to all, esp Mitch

luck,greg - (please don't rep me, bro')

How's Mitch doing anyhow? Hope all is well.

Wow! I had to use the search function to find this thread!

Bump

Back to page one.

Bump.

Repped these supporters. :msp_thumbup: Wasn't able to get Greg or Randy though! :msp_mad:

Fast Leo: To find a thread that you are subscribed to click on settings. Just below the list of the ones that have been updated since your last visit there is a button you can click to show all of your subscribed threads.

Latest posts

Back