Here comes Ivan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cut some Catalpa brush with Brian's PP346 and he didn't even throw anything at me. _Whew..... Guess I got off lucky!:p

Originally posted by Newfie
Just wait, the pressure will really be on you guys in a couple of months when the nation finds out if y'all learned how to vote yet.;)

Maybe the next hurricane should be named "Chad", eh?

:laugh:

Brian, What was that I "saw" In that Picture? A MS200? I thought you were an Echo man?:D

September 10. Here is Ivan.

Murph, could you put in a prayer for the unfortunate people of Jamaica.

Could we all send them some positive vibes, please? They're about to take it on the chin. Category 4, on the cusp of category 5.

Hey Jim.

Because some wacky places change the clock, it might be good to say "11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time".

Glen

My next door neighbor just sold his house and bought a place near Miami. They are supposed to move next week. Hope their new house will still be there when they arrive.

Here's what a hurricane loooks like 'Just skirting them'. I imagine no one slept well last night. I hope no one died.

Newfie is exactly right- the northeast "shoulder" of the storm is the worst. It's what hit my area with Francis, and it's what we're expecting with Ivan.

Hey Newfie, are you from Newfoundland, Canada? If so, you'd better be careful making Floridian jokes! :D

Latest posts

Back