heres question you may not have seen asked here yet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the banned wagon too...

It took Andy (Lakeside53) and 04Ultra to plead to the mods to let me back in...

I used to drink a lot more back then... lots of PUI's (Posting Under the Influence)... which led to my banning... I think twice... :laugh:

Gary

I used to drink a lot more back then... lots of PUI's (Posting Under the Influence)... which led to my banning... I think twice... :laugh:

Gary

PUI, LOLOLOLOL.:ices_rofl:

Gary

That's too funny. I thought I detected a slight mellowing over the years, Gary.

Where Fish? I can't wait 'till he posts. Talk about PUI!! I would actually somehow form an image of a plastered guy hammering away on a computer when I read his posts. He seems better now also. 'Course maybe he hasn't posted yet 'cuz he's banned!

Gary

There is software you can get for your e-mail account that requires you to complete a simple math problem before you can send a message...of course, with some of the maths skills I've seen demonstrated here, that might dramatically reduce the number of posts, sober or otherwise!

If you haven't spent some time in the AS jail ya aint got no weight hanging in ya sack. Me, spent a week in the AS slammer once. Shoefast slipped me smokes, Ultra slipped in some Flogers and Lakeside slipped in some dirty magzines I still got stashed in the bathroom here at the house. Also got tossed out in the street by changing Winds post once but for only a day or so. Wind and me get along good now. Best to let by gones be by gones and not hold a grudge. They never found out who burnt down the AS jail back in
'04 after my release and I'll never tell,haha

There is software you can get for your e-mail account that requires you to complete a simple math problem before you can send a message...of course, with some of the maths skills I've seen demonstrated here, that might dramatically reduce the number of posts, sober or otherwise!

hey hey hey, mafh and grahamer were my best subjects.

:biggrinbounce2:

Never been banned. Probably should have been, though. But I'd still say the same things the same way again.

Same here. Someone must have been asleep at the wheel. Or, perhaps the mods like my charming personality and whit. Then again, maybe they just don't want to pick on the handicapped.

Same here. Someone must have been asleep at the wheel. Or, perhaps the mods like my charming personality and whit. Then again, maybe they just don't want to pick on the handicapped.

With that humongous list of saws in your sig Big I wouldn't want to cross you either,LOLOL

yes

Got banned 4 times in fairly rapid succession on the politics forum. A former mod went a little nuts and started banning everyone who disagreed with him. Some of us appealed to a higher power and that guy is no longer a mod.

yep on that but i have been close a couple of times

Believe it or not YES....

Was it at one time a member of AS didn't have to be a sponsor to advertise products on here?

One night I must of been reading through some old posts and I believe that non-sponsor selling was going on then. I got an idea for a product and posted it. Went to sign on and got the love note.

How many points does one need to rack up before some thing happens? I have 40....... for that one.

Dan

Latest posts

Back