heres question you may not have seen asked here yet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do! I was laughing the whole time! I think my gut hurt for two day after that:laugh::biggrinbounce2:

Seems like I remember that been a long time back though I figure near the end of the summer tempers will rear their ugly heads and more members will set it out in jail:cheers:

HAHAHAHA!!! Andy was on a rant... and I was tryin' to cool him down... I think. But he was relentless that night. :)

Gary

One time for 8 hours.

And lets not mention getting banned from he forum of the banned!
Well not banned but much the same thing!

Hell even SawTroll got banned for a little while!

Ive been mostly good but i think i was very close one night!

No. I just try to learn a bit here and there. I don't recall ever getting to hot and bothered about anything. I also don't recall trying to sell anything, although I did mention the Logboss log splitters that are sold in my hometown. I never got any feedback in a negative way from that. JR

yes

Got banned 4 times in fairly rapid succession on the politics forum. A former mod went a little nuts and started banning everyone who disagreed with him. Some of us appealed to a higher power and that guy is no longer a mod.

Yep, that happened to me once also. Another time I think that I had a bad quote in my signature. Imagine that!

Last edited:
i was hopn a mod would reply.

i see trimmed floating around so ttt

i was hopn a mod would reply.

i see trimmed floating around so ttt

The mods don't get banned what are you thinking:rolleyes: They would have to get mad at each other, then we would have modster's instead of the decent,kind, considerate , fun loving,mods we have now!

Ok so I did lay it on a little thick:hmm3grin2orange:

moderators may have been normal cadders at some time point in theyre cadding moderating carrer.

moderators may have been normal cadders at some time point in theyre cadding moderating carrer.

No they were never normal or is it we are not :confused: What I am trying to say is they were more calm in their posts, did not cross the lines like some of us do. They seem to be able to keep emotion low in heated debates and did not like stirring the pot to great length
imo.

id say a good moderator would have stirred the pot early on and been warned or possibly banned.

id say a good moderator would have stirred the pot early on and been warned or possibly banned.

I would say they are needed to keep the site good for the many eyes seeing our posts. They do a good job and yes I have been banned by them and warned sometimes by my mistakes of knowing the rules. My first banning I did not know caps was yelling and was in a heated debate in the political realm which is where a lot of us get in trouble. I most likely could have easily been banned just by content but it has been a while since them days and I try to limit my political topics to when I am feeling good.

i agree, mods are needed the same as we need speed limits on the road

all in all i agree they have important job....

but yes i was banned, basically for trying to help someone. they asked a question so i suggested going to see that 'other site' where they could get answers and advice from the masters!!...that's the only thing that buzzed me off, such a wealth of knowledge, and alot of them are there becuase they got banned from here, and all the new people here essentially dont know anything about it...atleast that's how i see it

Jordan

Not yet. As an international member, I suppose I am granted diplomatic immunity.

Besides, I only post dangerous stuff when the AS police is on duty...:laugh::laugh:

attachment.php

Not yet. As an international member, I suppose I am granted diplomatic immunity.

Besides, I only post dangerous stuff when the AS police is on duty...:laugh::laugh:

attachment.php

Roland,

As they say, "A donut is a terrible thing to waste".

ole joat

And lets not mention getting banned from he forum of the banned!
Well not banned but much the same thing!

Hell even SawTroll got banned for a little while!

Ive been mostly good but i think i was very close one night!

Twice, but the second one was really short, thanks to a decent moderator - I guess very few noticed......

The first one, I really asked for, but I was sober....:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Evan - Remember that this is a privately owned site, so the owner calls the rules, whether you like them or not.....

Last edited:
Twice, but the second one was really short, thanks to a decent moderator - I guess very few noticed......

The first one, I really asked for, but I was sober....:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Evan - Remember that this is a privately owned site, so the owner calls the rules, whether you like them or not.....

I missed the second time! but i remember the first!

im cool with the rules. ive been getting to know them well

Back