heres question you may not have seen asked here yet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't, seems like I read some rules on here some time back but can't remember that many offences to get banned. Can there not be a list of banned offenses, But not say who done it?

Last edited:
I received a stern warning once, but I knew it was coming when I posted what I did. Can't remember what it was about now.

Ian

yes

Got banned 4 times in fairly rapid succession on the politics forum. A former mod went a little nuts and started banning everyone who disagreed with him. Some of us appealed to a higher power and that guy is no longer a mod.

Rope, is that a plea bargin, or do you mean to drink a fifth? :chainsawguy:

Plea bargain, but I was fresh and suffered hoof and type disease and if I ever picked up the drink again I would be buying by the barrel, however it has been around 5000 days without having to have one:cheers:

im not worked up or mad or anything.

before posting this thread i become aware that a few members have been temporaly banned that i would have never thought would be banned. so the question made it from my head to being posted infront of the world.

Just post Gypo's @ssless chaps picture, that will get you banned.

Ahh, the good ole days:laugh:

Last edited:
Seems the lines between bannable offenses and risque posts are in shades of grey..........people getting called out by name,barely obfuscated swear words and epithets,where exactly are these "lines"?

Guess I'll keep postin' and ribbin' till I find it the hard way.........

All in good fun though,right guys?:biggrinbounce2:

Back