Hey THALL?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrygrey382

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
You're an Elvis fan right? I wanna join the band wagon (on the young side I guess, and UK...). What are his best albums? I'm into the quicker songs like Way Down. Also need to be largely available here.
Thanks, Harry

You're an Elvis fan right? I wanna join the band wagon (on the young side I guess, and UK...). What are his best albums? I'm into the quicker songs like Way Down. Also need to be largely available here.
Thanks, Harry

Well Harry I'm not sure Elvis ever ran a chainsaw so most likely you put this in the wrong section,LOL Makes no nevermind though, they won't delete it but merely move it to the off topic section so relax.

As for being available Elvis was a big hit in the UK, hell all over the world for that matter, all his albums should be overthere. His best album in my opinion is not of your liking because he was getting older and his voice was getting stronger. My favorite one is called Back in Memphis. Mostly old heartbreak songs but he pours it out in them. That boy had a set of pipes on him for sure. Check the web and you will find tons of music, CD's and DVD's to choose from.

Far as joining the bandwagon you might be alittle late for the bandwagon has been filled to the hilt for years man, where ya been all this time. Always room for more though so hop on baby, take a ride on the King's side. Always room in the Caddy for another shake, rattle and roller...

To make this on topic,
Assuming that THALL is not Elvis??????????,
What kind of saw would Elvis have used?
I'm not sure, but his chaps would have blinded you.

I just can't picture that boy using a chainsaw,LOLOL With them dayumm shaky legs and crazy hips how would he ever saw a striaght cut, tant no way,hahaha

Fat Elvis.

I can't picture you using a chainsaw either,you sound more like sax player to me, blowhard!,LOLOLOL

BTW where is your pic buster, you best post ya pic in that mug thread. I hate to have to come shake, rattle and roll all over your ole noggin. Now get on overthere and post a pic of ya pretty self, don't make me call Tony Sorprano and have your azz WACKED, get with the program Woodie!!!!

I can't picture you using a chainsaw either,you sound more like sax player to me, blowhard!,LOLOLOL

BTW where is your pic buster, you best post ya pic in that mug thread. I hate to have to come shake, rattle and roll all over your ole noggin. Now get on overthere and post a pic of ya pretty self, don't make me call Tony Sorprano and have your azz WACKED, get with the program Woodie!!!!

He is afraid to let people see him in a dress.LOL

Well Harry I'm not sure Elvis ever ran a chainsaw so most likely you put this in the wrong section,LOL Makes no nevermind though, they won't delete it but merely move it to the off topic section so relax.

As for being available Elvis was a big hit in the UK, hell all over the world for that matter, all his albums should be overthere. His best album in my opinion is not of your liking because he was getting older and his voice was getting stronger. My favorite one is called Back in Memphis. Mostly old heartbreak songs but he pours it out in them. That boy had a set of pipes on him for sure. Check the web and you will find tons of music, CD's and DVD's to choose from.

Far as joining the bandwagon you might be alittle late for the bandwagon has been filled to the hilt for years man, where ya been all this time. Always room for more though so hop on baby, take a ride on the King's side. Always room in the Caddy for another shake, rattle and roller...

Well maybe he did, maybe he didn't... this on topic enough now? As for strong voices, love'm - especially one J Cash. Was just liking the Way Down/That's Alright kinda ones. I'll check out Back in Memphis though

Well maybe he did, maybe he didn't... this on topic enough now? As for strong voices, love'm - especially one J Cash. Was just liking the Way Down/That's Alright kinda ones. I'll check out Back in Memphis though

No maybe to it, as John Lennon said quote "before Elvis there was nothing" unquote. Now coming from the Beatles thats a pretty strong statement.

Tell ya what Harry. You get on the web and go to WWW.YOUTUBE.COM and type Elvis in the search section. You will see clips come up of a young hot Elvis that the women threw their drawers at and a older, in bad health Elvis about to meet his maker. Listen to the clips and you will notice one thing. His voice was at its very best just weeks before he died, thats a fact...

Elvis was the man!

even when he covered someone else's songs it was usually better.only time i can think when it wasn't was when he covered the Righteous bros. Unchained Melody. Elvis' version wasn't worse,it was just as good in a different way.he threw a lot of soul into that one for sure.Long live the King!

even when he covered someone else's songs it was usually better.only time i can think when it wasn't was when he covered the Righteous bros. Unchained Melody. Elvis' version wasn't worse,it was just as good in a different way.he threw a lot of soul into that one for sure.Long live the King!

I watched a clip of him singing that song at his very last concert. Man he looked awful. All bloated and sweat pouring off that dude. Its a wonder he didn't drop dead singing that song, you are right, he was pouring some soul into that one for sure. I don't know how he pulled that song off without keeling over, he looked like death warmed over..

he did look bad.

he pulled it off because he was the King.i didn't think he would make it to the end either but he did.

his Vegas days were my favorite.he really connected with the crowd.always cracking jokes.one of my biggest regrets in life is that i born too late to see him in concert.

i remember the day he died.i was camping with my dad and my brother in Cadillac Michigan on Lake Mitchell.we just came back from fishing at a trout farm and were sitting down to cook them on the fire when it came over the radio.i was 7 years old.

he will always be right up there on my list.with Carson,Sinatra,Martin,Gleason,Hope,and Burns!

Last edited:
he pulled it off because he was the King.i didn't think he would make it to the end either but he did.

his Vegas days were my favorite.he really connected with the crowd.always cracking jokes.one of my biggest regrets in life is that i born too late to see him in concert.

i remember the day he died.i was camping with my dad and my brother in Cadillac Michigan on Lake Mitchell.we just came back from fishing at a trout farm and were sitting down to cook them on the fire when it came over the radio.i was 7 years old.

he will always be right up there on my list.with Carson,Sinatra,Martin,and Gleason!

Good taste Hornet. Speaking of connecting with the crowd here is the funniest clip I've ever seen of Elvis live on stage. Check that nut out, its funny as hell..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhGp_JeXRr8

Latest posts

Back