Hey THALL?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff indeed, I saw that film. That show did point out one thing about him, he was indeed cool. When that film was made the producers threatened him to be himself. Story has it they told him if they thought he was acting in any part of it they would cancell the project. Turned out pretty good, man what a life to lead. Too fast, too much pressure for me..

No shirt. I would be in jail, for bagging some 16 year old or something. To have whatever you want, woman-wise would be great for a while. But I am sure I would get jaded pretty fast. And all the suck-ups hanging out, and the press tailing you all over, and your name in the paper and in magazines all the time.

As for that series of Vegas shows, it was pretty realistic. Top stars were in the audiences at all the shows, and it was a pretty small venue. He still had the full range of voice, and had all the tunes down, and a lot of his original band members were with him on that show. They (the producers) wanted the 'real' Elvis. They seem to have gotten it.

The Man in Black, no doubt a Stihl Contra or a Mac SP125. Big John didn't mess around.

In real life his brother fell on a big saw blade at a mill and died. It affected Johnny the rest of his life. His daddy blamed him for years for not being there to prevent it. That had to be hell to live with, not the brothers death but the fathers blame, what a bast-ard....
Someone rep the man I am out of bullets. Great post. This coming from a metal head! but I listen to a lot of different music.

Ya think, hmmmmmmmmm, wait a minute, big E only drove Caddalics baby, he'd have to use a Stihl,LOLOLOLOLOL

Typical of a second-rater like him to drive a caddy...all the real talent drove Lincolns. Big black Lincolns.

So yeah...a second-rater like him prolly would have run stihl. A first-rater runs Jred.

:cheers:

Typical of a second-rater like him to drive a caddy...all the real talent drove Lincolns. Big black Lincolns.

So yeah...a second-rater like him prolly would have run stihl. A first-rater runs Jred.

Doesn't the president ride in a Caddy? :popcorn:

first me now you slapping the old man down. Its getting to easy I tell ya. Must be those weekly aarp knitting classes.

Woodie we might have to start going easy on him. Heart and stuff ya know:cheers:

The Man in Black, no doubt a Stihl Contra or a Mac SP125. Big John didn't mess around.

In real life his brother fell on a big saw blade at a mill and died. It affected Johnny the rest of his life. His daddy blamed him for years for not being there to prevent it. That had to be hell to live with, not the brothers death but the fathers blame, what a bast-ard....

No way he was husky one color. No cremesicles for the Cash, they need
them big dawgs in Rison Ar where he is from!

I hear them huskies cuttin,
cuttin round the bend and them
stihl,s have been behind me, since
I've been sawwwinnn. :laugh:

Last edited:
I understand where you're coming from, but I say we keep beatin' him till he can't stihl money from customers anymore. :cheers:

The best we can do is hope they don't get him a motorized wheelchair and all. He might be able to roll them faster that way.

Awwwwwwww you not know your history. At MGM big E cruised around in a BIG BLACK LINCOLN, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Back