hey why dont you buy it now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WELL HECK

sOME guy is selling a new 3120xp for $859 but it now.
Maybe he should review this auction

I've seen a few other auctions by this guy. I wonder how much stuff he actually sells, because this sort of pricing seems to be his modus operandi.

yes agreed - his pricing is well, "i'm the only dealer you'll ever meet" -like.

f(*&^$% ripoff.....

Re: WELL HECK

Originally posted by don
sOME guy is selling a new 3120xp for $859 but it now.
Maybe he should review this auction

thats a good price, but its not the best price considering the risks...I'm all for a package deal from one of those canucks:D

What risk do you see from our Northern neighbor?

I don't know for sure but his name implies he is a dealer.

I've seen a lot of that fellow's saw stuff on eBay. Most if it with reserves not met and high Buy It Nows.

I have bought from the guy,(justdavid99) If he doesnt get his buy it now price he hammers you on the shipping. If you question the high shipping costs he threatens to report you to ebay as a non payer.
A real piece of work that one.......one of the worst sellers I have delt with, as far as his attitude....... but he does have a lot of interesting items

i have dealt with him before and done well. as far as the model 61 goes, the biggest trouble we found when testing them is a very weak brake band. if the chain is turning at all when the brake is set, the brake band snaps. the 365 was a better choice between the two saws. marty

I have made a purchase from that guy(justdavid99) and it was a bad expierience. Besides high shipping, I paid the same day and it took 5 weeks to get my item after I threatened him twice. The guy has a real bad atttitude, a real a$$hole. If you want a real laugh, read the feedback he leaves for others. He had the nerve to give me a neutral feedback after I got done with him.

eBay is slow right now... we do a little on there too and bidding is really down currently.

LOL the seller of this Husqvarna 61 cc Heavy Duty Commercial saw says that Pay Pal is not accepted on this item yet he has a link for paypal directly under it
ebay got to love guys like him... lists tons of stuff and sells a few- pays a hell of a bill to ebay and he makes it up on shipping costs

Jeff

Last edited:
Never have bought anything from him. I almost did though, but checked his feedback first. He is a joke. He charges 10 times what he should for shipping. And i agree, he has a lot of "Neat" stuff, but acts as if its the only place in the world to get it.

He wanted $50 for a 20" XL-12 bar & $12.00 to ship plus manditory insurance. (I'll take 3 please) better get em while i can.

Gee, I have a HD special poulan that I can sell to him for $450
anyone interested here, i will make a heck of a deal, I'll take $100 off.

Geesh, I hate people like that.

Latest posts

Back