Hi all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well Butch the computer dummy has been faithfully clicking on the forum site link from my favorites list every day waiting on it to get repaired. This AM I thought BS! that site was too active to simply be let go so I did a search and found postings and though WTH? I see it has been back up a while and apparently ya'll had no troubles getting here. Funny that the www. looks the same in my old link but it no workie but new link created does? Guess I should stick to sledgehammers and wedges? Anyway sure is nice to be back and see what is going on.

Hi! Ya, had the same issue. Just the main top domain remained the same, all the subforums we go to have changed address.

I would imagine the site lost a lot of members over the long term outage.

I see that now,, I however am a "member" not a "lurker",,,, chest pumped out fully,,,,, LOL

Hey!? Just thought of a funny, what about all the precious "rep" that the rep hogs had built up?? all gone now,, along with all the prize money, free trips to Europe and everything :clap:,,,,,, tooo bad.

I see that now,, I however am a "member" not a "lurker",,,, chest pumped out fully,,,,, LOL

Hey!? Just thought of a funny, what about all the precious "rep" that the rep hogs had built up?? all gone now,, along with all the prize money, free trips to Europe and everything :clap:,,,,,, tooo bad.

ya..I was saving all my credits up for a hovercraft...

There is some reply threshold numbers where your title changes automatically. That's all that lurker/member whatnot jazz is.
Can't be, he is a member with 1,800+ replies and there is a lurker with 242 replies. Time must also be a factor. I think all of us that stayed true should have loyalist status, and a free AS hat.
Glad it's back up for these lack of daylight/life times.

Yup, I had the exact same thing happen Butch, bout a week and 1/2 ago though.
Zoggers 'esplaination of the link makes sense now, that one had me scratchin my head too. Thanks Zogg!
I don't think the masses have caught up yet though, seems kinda slow round here since the hackbug...

We all had to give our E-mail when we joined. Maybe a reply all on how to get back here, might even drum up some old business.

As with all technology...
Great when it works - sucks when it doesn't. Glad we're back up & runnin - wish it hadn't been such a PITA gettin here.

With all this tech crap I am glad my kid is a software engineer. It comes in handy to have him bail out Ma and Pa when we get in over our head computer wise. (Which anymore is quite often)

Where are you guys gettin the smileys from, I don't have that option?! Also, the search doesn't work for me, anybody else?

When you click on to write your reply theres a bar above with a :) face, click on the smiley face and then your options will appear.:givebeer:

Back