Holy 009's batman!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul soccodato

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
its been a crazy week, one friend who owns a tree service was cleaning out his garage and was throwing out all his 009's. me being an expert at collecting junk, i took 8. out of the 8 i alredy have 3 complete running 009's.

probably going to stop with them because another buddy gave me an 064 (basket case) and a husky 395xp. i put a starter rope in the 395, spark plug, and some fresh gas and it runs like a top. cant believe all these saws were in "the bone yard". i guess the big guys, dont have the time to wrench on stuff anymore.

But the real question is, do you want another orange 009 for free. :hmm3grin2orange:

Has a good reed valve assembly etc. Stole carb for a 011 and crank is bad.
Pay ship and it is yours.

Dang, nice hall. You can make some money off those 009's, I sold a like new one for 240 on ebay once. They go for over a 100 on ebay all day long. That 395 is a nice looking saw, that thing will cut some wood, just ask wkpoor. His flies through the wood. Keep wrenching on those saws, it is a great feeling getting a saw back into running condition.

Latest posts

Back