Holy cr@p batman look at this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeeeees Makes me want to run Down to My local dealer and Buy a few. People never cease to amaze me!

Holey moley....check the bid history..the 2nd bidder raised his bid at least 12 times and still was too low....What do those toys go for, $200-250?

I don't think the second bidder was too smart 0 buys. I bet the guy that won the auction never dreamed it would go that high. He probaly just typed in 510 and didn't check in knowing he would win with that price. I bet he will be POed when he finds out it went to the max. Wonder if he will pay that price and risk the negative feedback as a non paying bidder.

I put $ 80 down on an old Mac because I could not watch the end of the auction, I didn't think it would not go that high and stop at around $50 to $60. The winner trumped my bid, he also had 0 buys, I had the last laugh though, I made him pay for it.

Larry

stihltech said:
Just remember the the used 029 the customer bought used on ebay for 30 bucks more than I sell them for.

Got the fever, I guess. :rolleyes:

I know several people who shop on eBay and have the general feeling "that you just can't go wrong" because the worst that will happen is that you pay what it's worth. They ignore the fact they can be bidding against other people who don't know the value of the item. And "the fever" is also part of the equation.

Latest posts

Back