Homelite 1050 fundraiser!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donation Done!!!
How is the auction going to work,,, Taking place @ a GTG??? what if we cant make it???

Last edited:
I am ending this now all members will get there money back. I will start on that in a few. I will send Stihlboy A PM he is not always on but all members will get there money back.

Some Posts were changed with the what was wrong with him age and so forth a bunch of members were feeling scamed as was I.

I hate that feeling.

Once most members have read this and posted there thoughts and conserns about there money, I'll ask Daren to lock or delete this thread.

If you mailed me a check I will mail it back to you.

Thank you for the explanation.
My family right now is goin through with my grandmother in the hospital. Things are hard at times but life goes on. My grandparents are the ones that raised me and keep me on the straight and narrow all these years. I still work the family farm and help provide here. She has had 72 years of great life and had a kidney transplant 22 years ago. She is a tough old german lady that is putting up a great fight.
Sorry for the ramb ling just had to get it out.
Bob

Steve, I applaud your effort you put into this. I think you made the right decision by shutting it down.

I want to applaud WorkSawCollector for the work he's done on this raffle.
And the other members who donated prizes.
It's a cryin' shame that this is how it turns out.That's about all I'm gonna say, I can't really voice my true thoughts without getting banned. :(

I have one more thing to say. Fellow AS members, don't write off future charity and raffle type deals here. I know that something like this can leave a bad taste in your mouth, and I'd hate to see that happen here. The true colors will show themselves quick enough, just as they did here. This place really comes together for a fellow sawyer in need. Let's keep it that way:clap:

Thanks for the info, a guy that wants a ported saw can't be to bad off.

He said he wanted it for his nephew. I debated how to reply. I already had in the back of my mind that something was right with this whole deal. I decided to reply that the price would be what I always charge. Then, if this all panned out to be true, I could always refund his money when the saw was done. That way, I would have known that he was at least willing to pay for the work.

I had a gut feeling from the beginning that this was a hoax.
I have no idea why, but I did too.
I jumped right in on previous fundraisers, even helped out on a couple, but I was holding off on this one for some unknown reason. Weird. :confused:

I have no idea why, but I did too.
I jumped right in on previous fundraisers, even helped out on a couple, but I was holding off on this one for some unknown reason. Weird. :confused:

I guess it's a 6th sense I inherited from my Mom. You know, the kind of deal where she knew what you were thinking, or knew what was going one when she shouldn't, lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back