• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 3100G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Over the years I have many folks contact me wanting to buy a Homelite 3100G. I always have told them that I did not plan to sell one. Well tonight I got to looking around and thought why not just see how serious some folks are.. I will tell you the 3100 is a heck of a lot harder to obtain then a Stihl 090G. I will also tell you that a 3100 will cut circles around a 090G in medium wood and I believe they will in bigger wood also. Rember teh 3100 is 8cc bigger than the 090G. My 3100's will outcut my 137cc 090G's also.

Now with all that said if someone is serious about buying one I will let this one go. This saw has sat for awhile. It has a good top end , spark and compression. It fired right up tonight with a carb prime. I assume a carb kit and you should be ready to go.

I am not going to price the saw so please do not ask. If you are seriously interested then either give me a call in the evening or shoot me a PM. I do not believe any saw is plated in gold but I will assure you the chances to obtain a good 3100 do not present themselves very often. I have busted my rear to find the couple I have.

Bill1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

My phone was in my pocket and it typed and sent that message. Oops. You should have seen the one I caught! ;)

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

It was just an accident. No meaning. I'm sorry. I was just checking out your saw on my break an shoved my phone back in my pocket.

Bump for a sweet old saw!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Back