Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris... my 770G has 2 studs in the bottom of the case under the little "window" in the gear drive cover. Not on the top like your 700G does. Also looks like you might have a crack near the forward stud...

EDIT: I just looked at the pics again, and all of the mounts for the cover are studs... interesting. :)

Gary

I saw that too, but it's not cracked--just a casting flaw.

If those studs aren't original, somebody sure went to alot of trouble to make it look good. I like it.

Chris B.

Heck yeah, I'll take it all. Check your PMs. That sprocket looks NOS compared to what is on the saw, I'll post a pic. It is so worn the pitch looks mis-matched--it may in fact be mis-matched, I'll check. Anyway, 1/2" is what is going on this saw. Many thanks.

Now, I have to go fix that fuel line like looping around the backside of the saw and find a muffler insert screen.

ChrisB.

OK,I got your PM,I will send the parts out to you.

7 pulls without priming, a little coldblooded, a touch lean, a 1/6th turn fixed that, oiler works fine. I'll be testing it on some old hard timbers later. Hot today, 84 @ 65%, little to no breeze, I sweated like a teenager. This is our second day without fog, it was 41 days since the last one.

Did some parts transplanting and found this 30/32" bar with a 1/2" Oregon full chisel. Still not the right wrap handlebar, not that anybody would know. H&S spike, albeit a bit cut down. I want to find one like Teddy.Scout has.

Bar needs some dressing--tries to make an illegal u-turn in the cut.:chainsaw:

Chris B.

attachment.php

7 pulls without priming, a little coldblooded, a touch lean, a 1/6th turn fixed that, oiler works fine. I'll be testing it on some old hard timbers later. Hot today, 84 @ 65%, little to no breeze, I sweated like a teenager. This is our second day without fog, it was 41 days since the last one.

We're well over a hundred degrees here. Muggy too.:givebeer:

Glad to hear you were workin' a Homelite. Was it an XL12?

Homelite 360 poor oiling

HI Guys,
My first homelite project , a 360 nice shape, runs very well. Bar that came with it was burned. Saw oils good, but its not getting to the chain. It looks to me like it needs a bar plate on the outside against the cover to contain the oil?? IPL for this one?? thanks in adavance BIGAL

HI Guys,
My first homelite project , a 360 nice shape, runs very well. Bar that came with it was burned. Saw oils good, but its not getting to the chain. It looks to me like it needs a bar plate on the outside against the cover to contain the oil?? IPL for this one?? thanks in adavance BIGAL

PM me your email address i will send the pdf on over

Looking for muffler parts for the 7-21 ............Bump

Sticky thread already:help:

Is that the small sprocket or the huge size one actually if you hear anyone needing any i have 3 new huge size ones and 1 smaller one new

and they both sizes have 8 tooth

i think i may have more than 3

The one in the pic is for 5/8 shaft.
I need one of the smaller ones witch are 7/16 ID. Do you have one with
6 points [tooth] ?

How much for them each?

The one in the pic is for 5/8 shaft.
I need one of the smaller ones witch are 7/16 ID. Do you have one with
6 points [tooth] ?

How much for them each?

When my digital camera decides to come out of hiding i will get a picture and post it of the ones i have

I do have some that has a part # of 93005 the center on them is a square type almost resembles a TV screen each side comes at a angle but the other two sides have straight line on it has a flat washer built in on the bottom of the sprocket and those are 6 points and small

Not positive Calvin, but I believe 93005 fits one of the electric saws line in the XEL series.

Dan

Anybody have experience removing the oiler button out of a original EZ?

Mine is froze up, and I tore everything off the saw, only to find the thing is built in :dizzy:
:bang: And I still dont know how to get it out, the IPL is not real clear

Thanks

Help ID this Homie. Can't find her on Acres. Shares some charictorists with the zip and some with mono. Thanks guys.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Forgot to mention.....Saving the world one zip at a time, got another mint one today.

Back