Homelite Superwiz

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moabmad

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Next restoration project. Anyone have info on it besides mike acres site? I was hoping to get at least an IPL or something..... Also, give me your thoughts on the saw; the guy whose giving it to me swears its the best saw of all time.

BTW, I am just really getting into this chainsaw stuff.... I think i'm hooked. The wife compares it to a **** addition and is trying to find some support group to help me :greenchainsaw:

Thanks,
Drew

Yesssss

The wife compares it to a **** addition and is trying to find some support group to help me :greenchainsaw:

Thanks,
Drew

Yesssss yessssss, she did the right thing sending you to us... :greenchainsaw: :cheers:

Next restoration project. Anyone have info on it besides mike acres site? I was hoping to get at least an IPL or something..... Also, give me your thoughts on the saw; the guy whose giving it to me swears its the best saw of all time.

BTW, I am just really getting into this chainsaw stuff.... I think i'm hooked. The wife compares it to a **** addition and is trying to find some support group to help me :greenchainsaw:

Thanks,
Drew

Theres really only two things you've got to remember. 1. Never let your chain get dull. 2. Never eat Cheetos while watching **** alone.

Thanks,
Drew

Give me a call or email and I will get you an IPL.

Bill
309-537-3181
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back