Homelite XL 925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you original 925 owners remember what they sold for back in the day? I'm thinking probably the equivalent of $4-500 today, maybe more?

Super XL-925 about 2hrs from me for $150, if I needed another 80cc saw- I'd go get er' asap!

I threw one of these up for sale on the trading post a couple days ago. Clearing out saws I never got around to..

Guess my question is/are..

What would a parts saw be worth? (Somewhat complete, non runner that’s been sitting)

Did the 925 come in blue color also? (I ask because I was given 3 more HL’s for working on a friends Stihls and one looked to be very similar to the red 925 i posted recently)

***I also recieved a box of assorted HL carb kits, rings, clutch pieces & tools, hardware, gaskets, filters and other things after dropping off the Stihls.. most if not all were in original old packaging with what looked to be typewriter printed part numbers. It was like a time capsule from a large estate sale that my friend picked up free as he knew I was into repairs. I plan to post pics of all these when I find time after closing on a new house and hoping these items can help a lot if people if rare, I’m just not a Homelite guy..

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back