• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Honest Seller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check your impulse line.... probably already inspected when replacing the p/c. Next check fuel line.

This is likely a simple fix. After all, you’ve already replaced the big stuff!

Thanks for that advice, I put ANOTHER impulse line on it last week. I needed forcepts so this saw made me buy a bunch stuff that I should have already had. Like I said, I'm tired of this saw making me feel like a dumb-a#$! So, off she goes to somebody whose a lot better than me. I'm gonna respect my limitations.

Gotta say not all sellers on eBay sell POS Saws or parts. eBay thankfully stands behind buyers and sellers alike. Unfortunately feedback can at times be unfair so that's not a true gauge of a seller. We just can't sell crap and not stand behind it. Believe me as I've been on both sides of the fence. Sorry for the lenghty post in chainsaws for sell.

I've had nothin but good luck buying here and other O.P.E forums. First used saw I got was from ebay, saw wasn't quite as described but not a p.o.s... I kinda pick and choose who I buy from. If I get something I'm satisfied w/ I try to buy other saws from that member/seller. Another tip is if a member posts often and seems knowledgeable/well liked there usually a safe honest seller. Thanks to these guys here and other forums I have a very nice collection of early model saws. 272xp, pro mac 850 to name just a few.

Zama! I have an older 10mm 044 and when carb went bad, I put a Zama on it and it runs like a raped ape. I put a Walbro on the 028 but shucks, I could have bought 4 Zama's for the price.

Back