Hoosky 372 vs 570?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sizzle-Chest

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
this might sound like a dumb question, but why does husky offer two saws that seem so similar? Are they more different than i think? I noticed the 372 is still a bit bigger, but is it better? I couldn't even find the 372 on their website, are they fazing them out for the 570's and 575's? I didnt even know the 570 existed until my boss busted his out the other day. I fell a couple snags with it, but they were so rotten that i couldnt tell if it was the power of the saw or the soft wood , so Whats the word on the street about them?

last I heard, the 372 was phased out for the 575 model. the 570 is the 365 replacement.

570 cant hang with a 372xp...Cut with a 570 the other day showing a customer how to operate it properly and thats when i found out i dont want to give up none of my 372's for it...

Lawn Masters said:
last I heard, the 372 was phased out for the 575 model. the 570 is the 365 replacement.
That is correct in the US, but I think there will be some time (years) before it is effective on all markets.

372 vs. 575 has been discussed a lot here, so do a search for "372*+575*".

The only thing I can tell about it is that in Belgium, the 372 XP is still available with all Husky dealers. No word of replacing it here for the moment.

Back