House-O-Saw's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few favorites

Thanks Eric,

Image #29
Homelite Super 2100 Automatic - needed pull rope and had no spark.
Echo 1001 VL - replaced oil and gas lines, have never seen nor heard of this model.
Husky 2100XP - took two and made one.
All of these saws run as good or better than they look.
They are nice examples of older, large professional models.

Image #12
Mac 5-10E - electric start, new battery pack installed and new .354 chain. Everything works as it should.

Hope these pictures and stories don't bore you guys.

So many saws, so little time. Larry@HOS

It's great to have my password back again. Where's Beavergirl when you need her? This forum is sounding like parachat, but thats fine by me, I love a good laugh.
You dudes are just a bunch of trouble makers, but it is nice to see how you all are evolving and embracing your feminine side.
Your moderator just pulled a picture of me naked, straped to an 8" tree with spurs with an exaggerated Willock notch that I was trying to fall. Oh well, no sense of Ha, Ha.
The best people on this forum are the ones who have been wolfpacked and have been the brunt of their own jokes, and have emerged a better woodtick by hanging in there. So I would say that Stihl Magnum and Stinky Grommet have the most potential here, but WJ is vying for second place. It is very important to encourage derision, just for the entertainment value alone. If the boys wanna fight then let em.
The Thing That Wouldn't Leave

Tie Wrap

Mike,
The handle has a trigger safety on it and when this saw went to the races last year I put the tie on it to hold the safety down. During some practice cutting at home there were times when it seemed that I did not press on the safety before I pulled the trigger. It really did not matter though, as I finished one place out of the money, beat by a very good running Homelite 650. This saw is also used to cut some of my bigger firewood.
Larry

Back