How are 346xp's holding up?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kev

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just curious how everyone that owns one likes it after using it for a while? What are their strengths and weakness' over time? I'm thinking about getting one and want to make sure that its not another 031av. LOL!

I'm pleased so far with my 346xp, wish i had gotten heated handle though
:rolleyes: i've had mine since october and have used it alot. I would consider another one (with heated handles this time!!) as the balance and power are good for its size. If i get another one i'll probably have it "tuned".

I have a Walkerized 346xp, and have enjoyed it thoroughly. I am only on my 12th tank of fuel though, so can't comment on longevity yet. Great little saw. Don't tell it that its only 45ccs.

I also have a walkerized 346 , but I only have about 10 tanks through it. It is a great saw and light as a feather compared to my others. I find myself using it even on the bigger stuff just because its amusing to cut large trees down with such a small saw, plus its a little easier on my back than the walkerized 394.

Rob

Last edited:
Take three, Walkerized 346XPG, nothing but good, clean,
wholesome fun. 45CC'S of pure enjoyment. Can't speak as to
longevity, hope it's for a long time. Buy one and smile. My wish
is that we're all not posting in another year as to how they
started whistling for no reason and became doorstops.

I love mine.I've got probably 30 tanks of fuel through it.I dont make my living with it though.I've just been using it to stock pile loads of firewood.I have been using it pretty much all winter long and aside from minor carb adjustments, it hasnt missed a beat.It has run great in temps of 10 degrees on up.I keep it inside so it's got a head start on warming up once its outside and running.
It just got a thorough clean up,it deserved it.
So far so good.....................

Latest posts

Back