How early do you get up!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5:15 every morning. read the Bible,pray,eat breakfast, then go to basement to refire the riteway----ah the warmth-and quietness---instead of the furnace banging in every 10 minutes--

If I drink a lot of coffee the night before, I'll be up by 5:00am the next day. If I have a big bowel of popcorn the night before, the salt retains water and I'll sleep in until 6:00 or 7:00

Up between 5:30 and 6:00 most days. Throw some wood in the stove, sit on my throne in the bathroom eat a pill for the ticker then a bottle of water and a dry bowl of cheerios to keep the cholesterol down.

4:30 to 6:00 Depends when the baby decides she's hungry. My wife gets up with her during the night so I get the early morning duty. It's my favorite time of the day. She goes from fussing because she's hungry to a great big smile as soon as you walk in her room. Makes my day every morning. She usually takes her bottle and falls asleep for a short nap. This is when I run out and fill the OWB.
kenna.jpg

5:15 every morning. read the Bible,pray,eat breakfast, then go to basement to refire the riteway----ah the warmth-and quietness---instead of the furnace banging in every 10 minutes--

Olyman-- that is a great way to start the day!

Mine begins at 4AM. Pray, spend some time in The Word, feed a few splits into the wood stove, and just enjoy some quiet time before work, or whatever may be planned for the day.

Yep, God is Good! :bowdown:

Workdays, between 4:30 and 5 depending on how bad I think traffic's gonna be.

Weekends, normally between 7-8. Days when I'm catching up on lost sleep like today, 10ish.

When I worked 3:30-2AM, noon or thereabouts was standard wakeup time. That schedule made deer season a pretty miserable experience though.

Up at 5:30 and off to work by 6:00 Monday thru Thursday. Friday and Saturday it's up at 5 and off by 5:30 to have breakfast with Boyd before fixin some saws.
Usually have to have a Dew in there some where on the way to work to get some morning caffeine.

Weekdays, 4amish (with wake ups during the night if my 21 month old decides he needs attention). Weekends, anywhere from 4:30a to 7am (some of that depends on the kido :)).

When I work dayshifts I get up at 3:00am. I work 40 miles from home and I usually get there at 4:30 to relieve the other guy. I work 12 hour shifts.

Usually around 9 ish (P.M.)

3rd shift y'know?

I've been on the first trick to cover for the Holidays the last few weeks.

I seem to get up about 4;00 A.M. here lately.

Guess I'm getting old, and scared I may miss something.:buttkick:

Nothing like being up & listening/watching to a new day being born & coming to life. An old timer once told me that he got up early....

'cuss iffen he was going to loaf he wanted to get a full day in'. ;)

5-530am

When I am home I get up 5-530 am, spend some time with the Bible and in prayer, go fool with the OWB, 9 year old daughter is up by 6 and we eat breakfast, 13 year old is up by 6-630 when he has his quiet time with the Lord and finally bring my lovely wife a cup of coffee about 730am.

When I am out of town on business I am up at 530 and working by 6-630 (quiet time is done in the evenings).

Back