How high would you climb this tree?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Grammer" is spelled wrong. (grammar)
"Fancey" is spelled wrong. (fancy)
And in previous posts:
"One" is misspelled, "too" is also misspelled.

So yes, your spelling IS "half bad". But you're right, your grammar is shite too.

Its the misspelling of the intended word. Plain and simple. Grammar is the conjugation of verbs. Dillhole.

Retards[emoji23]
Seems to me, you haven't added anything to this thread anymore helpful than the two retards. Originally i was trying to stick up a little for OP.

that tree is run of the mill, everyday.
Let the ******* limbs drop. Leave a few for dampening if that's your dig, its a twig, it won't matter. Speed line it if need be. But be careful of the angle of attachment, could do more harm than good. All about the bending moment.

Blow the top out into the yard. No? Cow hitch a block, hell, a CMI pulley with a dead eye sling, one wrap on a porty.. Done. For the spar: hand bomb chunks, or use a vertical speedline.

Im canadian, you uncultured backwards ass hillbilly. It discerns between a pay "cheque" and "checking"on something. Wow. But i do agree with you on the entertaining myself.

Most 'Arboristsite Lurkers' are either dopes or wannabe's.
Jeff
That's the most foolish thing I've ever heard. I climb trees. I dont ****ing fool around on the internet endlessly. This forum has an AWESOME saw trading category. Otherwise, (other than the few that buzz around other forums) this site is really lacking in professional know how, as far as arboriculture goes. There were a few relevant posts by people who're clearly familiar with the work and knowledgeable. But overall, this thread epitomizes what seems to be the baseline understanding of most members. Wannabe's. Funny the name would suggest otherwise..

Thats funny!!! Some of these guys were in trees when you were still nursing on mommies titty[emoji1]
Yourself included no doubt? With the kickback scars to prove it. Good Ol boys, snatching tops on steel biners and tow straps. Hoooha! Double lanyard, trunk wraps, and blown out backs, boy howdy. That's how ya do 'er.

Yourself included no doubt? With the kickback scars to prove it. Good Ol boys, snatching tops on steel biners and tow straps. Hoooha! Double lanyard, trunk wraps, and blown out backs, boy howdy. That's how ya do 'er.

This is what I mean. Lurker comes in and starts crap talk without knowing who he is talking about. I will put my record up against a crap starting, egomaniac lurker any day.
BTW, do you have an ISA cert. number?, are you an arborist? Just curious. How many years climbing?
Like I said, you talk crap without even saying hi or showing any respect,,,now answer my questions,,I will answer yours.
Jeff

Latest posts

Back