How I spent my weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like fun. I have to ask though, where did it come from?? I thought CA was protecting old growth redwoods. It looks like from the fern growth on the end it was down for at least a while, but any info on where it originated??

Holy crap batman! That's a big un! Just right for the Peterson.

Looks like fun. I have to ask though, where did it come from?? I thought CA was protecting old growth redwoods. It looks like from the fern growth on the end it was down for at least a while, but any info on where it originated??
there was a post longer ago--guy that owned factory where it sat--had it shipped from cali-------

attachment.php

$$$$

:jawdrop:

Unique thick slabs like this usually sell by the piece rather than the board foot. Thus the price has little common reference. One of those whatever the market will bear kinds of things. If somebody has a particular high end piece in mind, like a big conference table as was mentioned, and he/she was willing to drop a grand on the slab, then that's what it is worth at that moment. Wood like this can get real real crazy.

Hey everyone

I'm from Peterson Portable Sawmills :blob4:

The WI Demo Day turn out to be great everyone really enjoyed themselfs. I wish I was there just looking at all the pictures of that day. :popcorn:

Latest posts

Back