How much do you charge a tree guy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont charge him anything, he wasnt making any money off of it so you shoulnt either, what goes around comes around

I would agree if the foreman was to pay the bill and sometimes they do.
I had to pay for a septic tank, even though the owner said there was nothing to worry about in the field , I got set up, it sucked holding back; I really wanted to get my moneys worth!

Kinda like this winch i made.

attachment.php

attachment.php

exactly, but what I wonder is how did he do it with a tire in the rim and not interfere with the brake lines etc? Also, would you have to do both tires? i love the idea, real mc guyver sort of stuff!:smoking:

exactly, but what I wonder is how did he do it with a tire in the rim and not interfere with the brake lines etc? Also, would you have to do both tires? i love the idea, real mc guyver sort of stuff!:smoking:
It is tricky you have to make sure it stays centered between the dullies
and use reverse! It is not the best idea and can tear **** up.

Now making a drum that would attach to the rim would be better!
Most of those stinking asplundh trucks did not even have limited slip,
get stuck on wet grass they stunk.

Most of those stinking asplundh trucks did not even have limited slip,
get stuck on wet grass they stunk.

And that right there is what pissed me off about the bucket babies-everyone knows Asplundh's bucket trucks were horrible, yet they would always try to drive them off-road. JUST CLIMB IT, WUSSIES.

Cheap

Asplundh Always telling you their the biggest.they are also the cheepest.Don,t buy what ya need always the cheep S---. worked for alot of contractors .They were the worst.By far

And that right there is what pissed me off about the bucket babies-everyone knows Asplundh's bucket trucks were horrible, yet they would always try to drive them off-road. JUST CLIMB IT, WUSSIES.

they never let me give you rep bud. so i have to quote ya.

Why were you driving across a clients yard?

Seeing bald eagles around here is not that big an issue. Some call them flying carp as they will eat about anything... including carrion along the road; not the freshest either. I once was bowhunting by sneaking around, actually scouting that day, and was walking down a path with a big brush pile in front of me and as I went around the pile I walked right up to a bald eagle eating on a gut pile some deer hunter dumped off. I must have been 25 feet from him and he seemed tall to me, very tall. They're beautiful looking birds. I'm glad they decided to have them as our national bird instead of the turkey. LOL!

I once was in a bucket truck going across the client's yard when the bottom felt like it dropped out from under us. We sunk into an old cesspool hole that was covered up years ago. I forgot how the world we got out, but when it was over, the youngest kid of the bunch said "That was a chitty feeling."! LOL!

StihlRockin'

Asplundh Always telling you their the biggest.they are also the cheepest.Don,t buy what ya need always the cheep S---. worked for alot of contractors .They were the worst.By far

I would hafta agree with ya there treedog, always the cheapest crap in the truck and just enough to get by. Always wondered why there trucks where Orange and not brown....If brown they would be like a big turd-hurse just rambling down the highway full of nuthen but $hit!!!:biggrinbounce2:

I would hafta agree with ya there treedog, always the cheapest crap in the truck and just enough to get by. Always wondered why there trucks where Orange and not brown....If brown they would be like a big turd-hurse just rambling down the highway full of nuthen but $hit!!!:biggrinbounce2:

That is eazy they did it so people could see them so in court
they had a leg to stand on: so mam you did not see that big orange truck eh!

I ran manuals for years no wussie here, I have stuck their trucks
trying to get in, but never for one tree! If it meant six spans of climbing
vrs a chance of a tow bill then,ya. I also made plywood bridges to get
in! I was just stating their cheapness! I am an ultra small company, yet
my bucket has limited slip and a good winch! It is the greed of it all that
pissed me off, and I seldom got stuck but it did happen , it was the
managements fault they did not equip their machines.

Latest posts

Back