how much is it worth? new056AVMagII

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good for you JoeJoe!!!! Many may disagree with me, but anything worth owning is worth using!!! If you can't use it, no need to own it!!!!
Good catch on th 1911 Jeff, carry a Delta Elite 10MM myself!
The other Andy

fishhuntcutwood

fishhuntcutwood

Full wraps and long bars!!!!!!!!!
From IN, stationed in Port Angeles, WA, but AK is
sawinredneck said:
Good catch on th 1911 Jeff, carry a Delta Elite 10MM myself!

You carry that thing? Does it have the stock adjustable sights? You're a better man than I. That's alotta gun to carry around. Used to carry a full size 1911 (condition 1), but now carry a Sig 220 or Glock.

The Delta 10 mm is a darn fine gun though.

Jeff

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
fishhuntcutwood said:
You carry that thing? Does it have the stock adjustable sights? You're a better man than I. That's alotta gun to carry around. Used to carry a full size 1911 (condition 1), but now carry a Sig 220 or Glock.

The Delta 10 mm is a darn fine gun though.

Jeff

Yes I carry it, no it does not have the adjustable sights, been through the custom shop (Colts:rock: ). Usually carry it cond. 1. Used to think it was a lot of gun, until I let a buddies wife shoot it, I will hurt you bad, she will hit you between the eyes every time!!!!! (135#, dang impressive!!) Have to handload everything for it now though.
Andy

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
YEP!!! How do you like the 220? Never have had the chance to shot one. Used to carry a Glock 19, damn nice gun , got tierd of having to carry the Colt Anacond for backup though:biggrinbounce2:
The other Andy

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
fishhuntcutwood said:
I love the 220! K-Kote, night sights. Tremendous firearm. That is what I have head, shot 226's and 227's wicked guns!!!

Well suited for a lefty, such as myself.
Now you are really scarin' me!!! Lefty myself!!
The other Andy

joejoe1911

joejoe1911

ArboristSite Lurker
revolvers too

I honestly like my smith and wesson <<< bad word <<<) model 19's best
19-2 & 19-5 I hit a padlock at 100 yrds with the 19-2 a pistol or even the 19-5 wont do that to often...

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry Joe Joe, have had bad experiances with the Smiths, last one I had, can't remeber the no., left a scare on my forehead, 3" barrell 9mm 13 rds. nasty little thing to shoot, no thanks!!
The other Andy

joejoe1911

joejoe1911

ArboristSite Lurker
gas hog

cut down a 25 inch black oak cut into 3 inch thick rounds for a walking path a tank of gas for each 12-15 rounds about a gallon of gas for 60 pieces.

Its getting more powerful as it gets broken in more, its one bad saw alright makes my 036 look pretty wussy.

thanks again for all the replies.

Joe

036QS 056AVMII FS250

Latest posts