How old would you guess it is.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red with white contrasting lettering 1950 's . Red with yellow contrasting lettering early to mid 60's I believe . My grandfather had all white lettering on his fuel cans where as Dads where all yellow lettering :rolleyes: . I had a lot more practice filling up the lawnmower with Dads fuel cans lol.
Lol, that’s pretty funny! Me, my dad, and brother all had it made when I came to mowing the yard when I was growing up. My mom loved flowers, and had flower beds all over the yard. She wouldn’t let any of us near the lawnmower in the yard because she was afraid one of us would get a flower. Lol

Lol, that’s pretty funny! Me, my dad, and brother all had it made when I came to mowing the yard when I was growing up. My mom loved flowers, and had flower beds all over the yard. She wouldn’t let any of us near the lawnmower in the yard because she was afraid one of us would get a flower. Lol
That's really funny brother , my Grandmother was the same way . Whenever I finished , she did a quick inventory lol . Unfortunately I was the youngest sibling , so you know how that pecking order worked out ! :rolleyes:

Back