How would you deal with this employee???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wiser man then both you and I once said " they come and go like the flowers of spring" Its just a fact of life, being in this business isn't for evreyone, maybe he's just not cut out for this line of work.......Very few survive the long haul.

I hear the kid is a great guitarist...maybe you could share a jam session at lunch time, or play a ditty for the crew during coffee break

diltree said:
I hear the kid is a great guitarist...maybe you could share a jam session at lunch time, or play a ditty for the crew during coffee break

Some arpeggio work would be great.

Of course you were gregory.....thats an old school "one liner" certainly not from our generation, you have a sharp memory

Arpeggio...

The sounding of the tones of a chord in rapid succession rather than simultaneously.

like I said...BBQ...BEER....CLIMBING GEAR....and they can bring the guitar...as long as they stick to the classic rock

NeTree said:
Arpeggio...

The sounding of the tones of a chord in rapid succession rather than simultaneously.

Thanks man....I am bit ignorant when it comes to musical instruments...thank for the education

diltree said:
Thanks man....I am bit ignorant when it comes to musical instruments...thank for the education

I am still myself a humble student of Leo Fender.

Was that a question....They are both great beers, but very different, kinda like comparing a sycamore to a Lyndon

Good choices...your ok in my book...even if New England Trees pilon colored shirts and not the most fashionable in the bizz..at least you have good taste in beer..thats whats really important

pilon? LMFAO!

With safety in mind, NETREE has visibility in mind, not fashion.

Green is sooo passe.

you know the cones you place around your truck when you park it roadside...A synonym for the orange cone things, is the Noun: Pylon

Back