How would you deal with this employee???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At New England Tree...

Pilon is what our groundies do....

pilon the brush to get it chipped and git'r'done. ;)

Yeah but when you think bright orange, you think Pylon, when you think pylon, you think standing around, you don't want your motif to project that image

You wouldnt want to be associated with any of those newbies greg.....asplundh runs with the orange......I hate asplundh...but orange is fine i was just jokeing. Forest green is the old School ????, people always say if you cant beat'em join em...thats why the newbies run the green

well we are rained out here...cant bring the trucks in the back yard...cant earn our sat. extra......so we don't really have Sh*t to do...why not sit on the computer till late at night taking in each others rhetoric. NE we will have to meet up at some point for an eyeball and some calories.....no doubt(assumeing calories would be derived from the nutritious molson lager we all enjoy)

Greg... if we're still on for that $5k removal in the AM, I better get some zzzz's.

Been fun dil, look forward to a BBQ sometime soon.

Greg the 60 ton is a lieber crane...the company is astro.......I worked in the rain all week, im takeing the day off tomorrow, aside from a small micro-injection job. I would enjoy eating burgers and drinking lager watching you guys work in the rain. Where is the job...ill bring my slicker....Nah, i better spend the day with my wife. Be careful, hopefully the job goes smooth for you guys

With that, we return this slighly used, abused, and hijacked thread back over to normal arboricultural use.

Thanks to all who participated, and to those who stood by to watch the show.

;)

Everyone understands the miserable conditions. This kid needs to be told that you will not be disrespected like that again. If he does it agian fire his arse! I complain about harst working environments when it is nasty out, but lashing out at a superior is wrong. Back in the old days that kid would have been popped in the mouth. :angry:

If only things could be done like they where in the old days. A pop in the mouth would solve any insubordination, put a young guy in line in record time.

after noon. This groundman is a good kid said:
It's just a matter of time before he screams at a customer OR is in a life-threatening situation AND WILL NOT listen to reason. Let him go.. Tempers have no place on a dangerous job site (period). If I get yelled at by anyone other than family, I would want to end that working relationship.

Back