Hunting Down Carleton Chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi There, I phoned Carleton in Oregon to find a local chain dealer, so they gave me the Ontario dist. in Cobourg. Cobourg is 2 hrs. away and I wanted the chain sooner than that, so I called 3 other local dealers. One was retired and didnt want to rumage in the attic to find some for me for Love nor Money. The next dealer I called said he didnt carry Carleton anymore and went to Oregon because his customers said there was too much stretch and they could actually turn the chain insideout, however, this could most liking be a user specific problem. He did look for me though and found some with the raker gaurds. So I went back to square one and ordered a 25' roll of A1 LM that is being priority mailed, so I should have it by Tues. and then send some off to the Wild, Wild West straight away. The Carleton man here said that Oregon Ltd. is for sale who also bought Sabre, but this could be old news.
John

Back