Hurricane Sandy pics!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am in western ky,, yes i am a inbred redneck,,,, it is sunny but the dang winds are kicking up to 30 mph,, i just hope everyone up there comes through it ok
Lol id date my sister just to be in sunny Ky right now.

Be safe everybody,looks like the worst is yet to come.And for Gods sake dont drive through high water.

heres a pic from Milford Ct.

What stupid ba$tards!!! I was prepping for this storm for 3 fkng days to minimize damage to my house as well as my neighbors. People as stupid as that guy deserve the linch mob. He's gonna get someone killed because he's lazy and/or stupid.

heres a pic from Milford Ct.

View attachment 259930

I don't care how windy it is outside, you kids need to get out and play...go jump on the trampoline, don't worry, it has those safety panels to keep you from falling off!!!!

Silverking, you are killing me, my man... date yer sista, she golly dang yo funny!!!

On a serious note, that sandy is going to make a lot of people miserable and cost a fortune!!!!

Ya, we took three tramps out of our lines last Wednesday/Thursday in the Hills here. We had two days of "HIGH WINDS", 81mph recorded. Broke up a lot of trees, blew semis off the interstate. Started a few fires and just an overall "GOOD" time.

Thanks for the pic's...its nice to see things other than whats on the news. This is a more up close and personal view.

Take care and GOOD LUCK.

259930d1351541080-trampoline-jpg

Is that headed straight for the power lines? :msp_angry:

Ah man. That's a big limb.

My backyard has a good amount of limbs down, none of them too big yet. Street is still traversable. But I was outside 20 minutes ago and heard a biggun start crackle&popping and thump.......probly a block away. Still too nasty out to take a walk and see where it was. I don't wanna get skullF*ct by a hanger.

I know I shouldn't post this but it is just a funny pic from back east; Another photog sent it to me from Maine

564833_10151071463086784_1248694452.jpg

Ah man. That's a big limb.

My backyard has a good amount of limbs down, none of them too big yet. Street is still traversable. But I was outside 20 minutes ago and heard a biggun start crackle&popping and thump.......probly a block away. Still too nasty out to take a walk and see where it was. I don't wanna get skullF*ct by a hanger.

Becareful, im not going outside again, I've never seen wind whip like that in my life!

Theres a three day snow storm and blizzard warning here in SW Va. The ground is just getting white. Calling for over a foot by tomorrow evening. I've got saws ready as always. Snowblade and bucket on the TN-75. Just call me ready! :D

Good luck everyone. Be safe and try not to put yourselves in danger. This thing is going to get wicked.

Latest posts

Back