Hurt by a Vermeer 252

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buff said:
OTG BOSTON......If you mean that lawyers try their best to get guilty people off, I agree. Another thing, if you can get those prison tattoos removed you will get more work.

Yeah guy, thats the way the system works. I didn't make it up, but I'm smart enough to work within it.
you're obviously:bang:

BTW none of my Tats came from prison.......and I have plenty of work

buff said:
I have an MBA too.

Sure don't act like an educated man but rather like a simple minded school kid. I really think there has to be a better way, more constructive way to use your time. And please buff spare me the speach about all you are because I have already waded throught that crap.

You need to spend less money on drugs and more on your child support.

buff said:
No but I think your mama does.
Wow.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What else ya got. Some your mama jokes? What is this, 1978?

Lets see... buff, you're so ugly, when you were born, the doctor slapped your mama!

Buffy, you are one of the most pompous mutts ever on this site, as far as your Momma goes, the best part of you must have run down her leg.

Originally Posted by buff
You need to spend less money on drugs and more on your child support.
No but I think your mama does.

Sounds educated to me! HA

Buff do us all a favor and get laid! I dont care with who, man or a woman, which ever you prefer, but dang. Why don't you delete this site from your computer! Or maybe just don't post for a while until you can come up with better comebacks.

TackleTree said:
Sure don't act like an educated man but rather like a simple minded school kid. I really think there has to be a better way, more constructive way to use your time. And please buff spare me the speach about all you are because I have already waded throught that crap.

The mark of a truely educated person is humility whilst spreading one's knowledge around. Dropping ones educational achievements is really in poor taste, and does nothing to advance an argument. Look at "Condi" Rice---pumped up as super intelligent, top education, Ph.D., etc. etc., and forced to lie over and over by her masters about non-existent nuclear threats to justify Iraq II. But she is really intelligent, top schools, Ph. D., ...

Ph.D. : Piled Higher and Deeper

Story: I was talking to a woman from the "wrong" line at a public comment event regarding a big Forest Service timber sale. She didn't know beans about the real reason for the sale (a bark beetle outbreak on marginal roadless timberland in northern WA that had, in fact, ended; the Forest Service was using it as a pretext for a massive salvage plan, as if the outbreak was still going, to please politicians wanting more federal "timber welfare"; the sale would lose money and do nothing to address forest conditions except in the sale areas--which would be mainly clearcut; no trees, no "forest health" crisis).

I tried to tell her that once the trees were dead, they weren't fuel for the outbreak anymore; she insisted that they were "bug food" and had to be cut. I made the mistake of "pulling rank", saying that I was studying them in school and therefore blah blah blah.

Reply?

"Well whoop-de-doo!"

Enough already

I dont get on the site often but I saw this thread about a Vermeer 252 and thought "hey I use to work with one of those.....I wonder how the poor guy got hurt" I went back in time 3 or so pages and I too got caught up in the ripping. Like an accident ,I couldnt look away.

Leave Buffy the Vindictive Slayer, alone he/she obviously has some issues to come to grips with.

Dont let arssholes like this take us off track

Even the stench of a dead animal goes away with time

Plant Manager......stop living with your mother and get a real got.

Plant said:
Dont let arssholes like this take us off track
Yes, wasn't the thread about someone stepping into the spinning wheel of a 252 and about some lawyer wanting info so as to best advise the client who is considering bringing suit against Vermeer. Yes?

Tree Machine said:
Yes, wasn't the thread about someone stepping into the spinning wheel of a 252 and about some lawyer wanting info so as to best advise the client who is considering bringing suit against Vermeer. Yes?

Yes, and I still say the lawyer is a lowlife scumbag, there is no cause of action for a product liability case, and buff has got you all in an uproar and he is nothing more than a 17 - 20 year old kid with nothing better to do than get y'al all riled up. :rockn:

That is all your honor. :jester:

TexasTimbers said:
Yes, and I still say the lawyer is a lowlife scumbag, there is no cause of action for a product liability case, and buff has got you all in an uproar and he is nothing more than a 17 - 20 year old kid with nothing better to do than get y'al all riled up. :rockn:

That is all your honor. :jester:

My opinion of the lawyer is that he is looking at making a mint on a productu liability suit. Taking on contingency. That is the problem with the current system. The lawyer wins big if he wins but only loses a bit of time on a loss. Meanwhile the sued party pays, and pays, and pays while the suit drags on. He loses even if he wins.

Harry K

We are all paying for this contingency program every time we buy something and the cost of liability insurance is figured into the cost by the mfg. The only ones that win are the lawyers and the insurance companies.

Congress will never stop it as they are mostly lawyers. God help us if John Edwards gets into the White House!!

Man and Dog killed by stump grinder

A man who tried to save his friend's dog from being pulled into the blade of a stump grinder was caught in the machine and killed Sunday morning at a hunting camp area east of Lake Wales.

Robert J. Wagner, 25, of Port St. Lucie, was with a friend, John Santilli, at a hunting camp in the River Ranch area and was using a stump grinder to grind down palmetto stumps when the accident happened about 9:40 a.m., Polk County sheriff's spokeswoman Donna Wood said.

Santilli's 6-month-old Weimaraner, Maggie, was tied by a leash to a tree and got too close to the machine. Her leash became entangled, reeling her in, according to Wood.

Wagner tried to free her and was also entangled and was cut by the blade. He died of lacerations and major head and body trauma, Wood said. He died before emergency workers arrived.

The dog also died, Wood said.

Wagner and Santilli, who is also from Port. St. Lucie, had arrived at the hunting camp Saturday morning. The campsite is in woods about 1.7 miles off County Road 630 East. Deputies had to use four-wheel drive vehicles to get to the camp, Wood said.

Polk County Emergency Medical Services and firefighters also were sent to the camp, Wood said.

The Vermeer SC252 stump grinder, according to the Vermeer company's Web site, is a gas-powered model that weighs about

1,000 pounds, is 35 inches wide and has a vertical wheel blade. It can be hauled behind a truck, and is designed to be narrow so that it can maneuver in tight spaces to get to tree stumps.

Back