Huskvarna 262XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRI955

I'm the man in the box
Reaction score
It's here....
DSCN1768.jpg

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Looks to be in really good shape too!
Hows it run?

Keep it away from any and all 361's as they usually start leaking bar oil immediately and refuse to run while near a 262.:hmm3grin2orange:

Great snag!
Ya know I'm jealous right?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Congrats, mine was picked up tonight by a friend and will be here next weekend....... don't think mine will be that pretty though :cheers:

Sorry to keep you waiting....

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

I would like to thank Fischercat for giving me a good deal on the saw. The saw is really nice, looks to be low hours on it and gobs of compression. It is a nice addition to the collection! For now it's going to run an 18", .325 with an 8 pin sprocket, thats all I had for it. I'll let you know how she runs.

:cheers:
Mike

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

I would like to thank Fischercat for giving me a good deal on the saw. The saw is really nice, looks to be low hours on it and gobs of compression. It is a nice addition to the collection! For now it's going to run an 18", .325 with an 8 pin sprocket, thats all I had for it. I'll let you know how she runs.

Mike

Congrats! :rockn::rockn:

...and I think that set-up will work fine, with the right .325 chain.....

Nice saw, your going to love it. I'm looking at a very clean one this evening...unfortunately it's listed on the bay so hope bidding doesn't get too crazy.

I should beg for it over in the manuals thread, but I imagine all 262 owners will be checking this one..... anyone have the service manual?

Last edited:
hope you enjoy it.

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1767.jpg

Mike

now the least you could do is tell me where i can get one of those bars!

I should beg for it over in the manuals thread, but I imagine all 262 owners will be checking this one..... anyone have the service manual?

I could use on of those too....

now the least you could do is tell me where i can get one of those bars!

I picked them up from the guy on eBay, back when they were a good deal. The price on them has went way up now!!!

Mike

Always nice to lay eyes on one of the finest pro saws ever produced, nice saw!

:agree2: I actually rank my 262 higher than my 2171. I haven't run the 2171 to the same extent yet though. But the 262 is such a raw beast ..

Back