Husky 2100 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't be too tough

Find the part number from an ipl (mine aren't here right now) and give Gregg at Baileys a call. He should be able to fix you up without too much trouble. If you change your mind, send the saw down this way, I'll be hapy to take it off your hands.

I also wouldn't think that that would be a hard gasket to cut out yourself out of some gasket material once you had the case split....if you couldn't find a premade gasket for it.....just throwing out ideas(i've never messed with a 2100 tho)

I also wouldn't think that that would be a hard gasket to cut out yourself out of some gasket material once you had the case split....if you couldn't find a premade gasket for it.....just throwing out ideas(i've never messed with a 2100 tho)

Sure I was thinking that, but what about crank seals, might as well do those while your in there.

Will

Sure I was thinking that, but what about crank seals, might as well do those while your in there.

Will

very true...it would be best if you could get the whole kit.seals, gasket,etc..but i was just throwing out alternatives to think about..:cheers:

Back