• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 2100 Service Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The real paper copy from the dealer...not that junky CD/pdf going around the Net with the dark, unusable pics. Condition is negotiable, but the pics must be clean and I don't want a lot of writing on it, or annoying highlighting.

Have you looked at the DARK pics?....that's exactly what I'm trying to get away from-poor copies. Once you see the real Service Manual, you'll wonder why you strained your eyes to see the details in those lousy pics....lol

Kevin

Yeah they do. It's funny, because in other hobbies like vintage stereo gear from the 60's/70's, we have people devoted to reproducing the factory Service Manuals. I mean....even the colored, fold out schematics. Come in spiral binders etc....beautiful reproductions for $25. There are a lot of saw manuals out there for all the yrs...don't understand why this practice isn't popular in chainsaws.

Kevin

There's decent Husky threads ongoing. The paper copies occasionally appear on ebay, but go very high. I was hoping to find someone with an extra, or someone who maybe sold their 2100(s). I have two 2100's that I rebuilt and use for work when I have the right customer and big enough trees. I'm just old school and like the paper copies better than the pdf forms. I can read a paper copy over and over again, but it's not the same to me on a computer screen. I was a logger/faller when these saws were new and probably had a dozen of them over the yrs from Baileys, back in the day.

If this doesn't work, I'll post in the general chainsaw forum.....thanks for the ideas.

Kevin

Not in the best shape but good survivors of the 80s man pictured is the 1984

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
Are you offering the old paper Manual or thinking of copying/printing? Pics won't come out right unless it's a laser printer and even then it takes some fooling with. Yeah, she's seen some wear & tear alright....lol Somebody in the biz can do it justice...let me know and thanks!

Except what you're showing me so far is just the IPL...do you have the actual Service Manual with procedures? I have the IPL and the Owner's Manual...original to me.

Kevin

Yeah, those are IPL's from what I see. The last Service Manual I saw sold was on ebay a few weeks ago. Customarily Husky Orange cover, staple binding....I don't know if he said how many pages. It was just like the one I had that disappeared. That isn't to say though, that the dealers didn't have those in white paper, with holes for a binder like your IPL's show. I don't care what form it comes in, as long as the pictures are sharp and the print legible.

Actually thinking about it, the white paper ones with the binder holes would be ideal out in the shop.

Kevin

Back