• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husky 246

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Listing for a friend of mine.
He bought it off of ebay quite a few yrs ago, looks to be all OEM. 155psi, piston is good, new bar, used chain.
Muffler has been opened up. Non eth gas and good oil since he has owned it.
250.00 + shipping.
Only trade he would be interested in an all OEM unmolested 359.

Any interest I can pm his contact info.

P1030084 (Small).JPG
P1030083 (Small).JPG
P1030085 (Small).JPG
P1030081 (Small).JPG
P1030079 (Small).JPG

What's up Mike.
Good seeing you last weekend.
I'm surprised no-one has grabbed this up yet.
At just over 10lbs PHO they are a great small saw, if I didn't have a ported 241 already I'd have gotten this off you for sure.
Here'a a video of one running and a link to another post about them.
GLWS.
https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/husky-246.160220/

I like my 3 series saws too, but there's plenty of 2 series fans.

My 266XP made a Husky believer out of me, if I hadn't just picked up an almost Minty Clean 353 about 2 weeks ago, I would have been interested, you can add me to the 2 series fans list.

The 353 did a nice job filling the hole between the 266XP and the 23 Compact Top Handle, so that base is covered for now.

Next on the list is a 395XP to fill the hole between the 266XP and the 3120XP

Then, of course no CAD collection is complete without a 372XP, but there was recently a 272 XP on here that would have been beyond temptation, if I already had the 395 :innocent:

Hi, My Name is Doug, and I have a Problem :) (At Least I have been TOLD that I do anyway ;))

Doug :cheers:

Latest posts

Back