Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommie,

You outdid yourself ole chap. :clap: What a write up. :clap:

As you so abley recapped your experiences, sharing the pleasure, the disappointment and the sense of triumph, I actually felt as though I was there.

Suddenly, my hot morning cappa turned tepid and I know I had a whaft of Folgers there for a moment.

I had a sudden urge to reach for a Pamper to keep the oil from the cheezy, bladder deficient 372 from leaking onto the freshly waxed floor of the pristine Stihl shoppe.

I could smell the white oak chips as they flew through the cool, crisp air of a Virginia morning.

I marvelled at the engineering genious exhibited by the Stihl engineers as the pricision machined parts made the Husky counterparts look like a Chinese science fair project gone astray.

I too, felt like ole Hoss as I reached for my wallet while asking the kind Stihl salesman if I could, too, purchase the mighty 441.

I now return to my euphoric state,

Joat

Waxing up your 441 right now Joat. My the shine is almost blinding me. My my what a thing of beauty. To be good to ya I'll give you a discount on the mighty 441 and a signed copy of my book, THE QUEEN IS DEAD,LOLOLOL

Dayummm Joat I almost had him. I guess I didn't set the hook fast enuff, give me some more of that oat & meal, we'll catch that sucker :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Dayummm Joat I almost had him. I guess I didn't set the hook fast enuff, give me some more of that oat & meal, we'll catch that sucker :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Tommy,

You couldn't catch me with an electified Woodie-Catcher.

Yank, gotem Joat, go get the fillet knife and heat up the skillet,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Fool, I can always tell when it's you fishing, cause there's a 441 sitting on the bottom of the lake tied to your boat...

Fool, I can always tell when it's you fishing, cause there's a 441 sitting on the bottom of the lake tied to your boat...

You didn't take that bait did you? That 441 is how you catch the champions.

Yank, gotem Joat, go get the fillet knife and heat up the skillet,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

OK, Tommie, pull that leaky, cheezy Husky out of his mouth before you fillet him. Don't want that plastic to ruin another fillet knife.

Last edited:
Dayummmmmmmmm Joat, nevermind. He's a little ole sucker. Hell I've seen jelly beans bigger than this lil sucker. I'm tossing him back. I would use him for bait but what fish in his right mind would wanna bite him,LOLOLOLOL

Dayummmmmmmmm Joat, nevermind. He's a little ole sucker. Hell I've seen jelly beans bigger than this lil sucker. I'm tossing him back. I would use him for bait but what fish in his right mind would wanna bite him,LOLOLOLOL

Tommie,

Other than a clown fish or some bottom feeder, none I can recall.

Joat

Last edited:
Tommie,

Other than a clown fish or some bottom feeder, none I can recall.

Joat

I figured as much. I hope he don't bite the hook again, if he does we're gonna have to toss him over the bank next time instead of back in the water. We can't be wasting our good oat & meal on little suckers like that,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I never left the state.

And apprently the Fest is still running...

Joat the lil sucker is back talking us now, hell with him, get me that knife and fire up the skillet, I bet he taste like BS but what the hell, ole Rover laying overthere in the shade will eat anything cooked,ehehehe

Back