Husky 372xp, the queen of all saws!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to the weekend now, my body functions very good, and I love to see and feel the other saws, hear the nice noice, and using them, i'll think that will be the StihlMS361W. I know the Stihl is a lot better for me, the new Husky belongs to Niko, it suits him a lot better than me..ya ..
:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

04ultra said:
Your wrong...

Hi Ultra! I've got a feeling, my feeling says you don't stay or live in Wisconscin. Oh, I'm wrong, you must live there, you said something, so i wondered.:pumpkin2: Whats about living in the mountains in Virginia, i beleave there can be the right place to stay. Of cource, i don't know so much about West Virginia, but it maybe a lot to do there, I think it's lot to use the chainsaw for.;) :heart: :heart: :sucks: :sucks:

Last edited:
SawWitch said:
04ultra said:
Your wrong...

Hi Ultra! I've got a feeling, my feeling says you don't stay or leave in Wisconscin. Oh, I'm wrong, you must live there, you said something, so i wondered.:pumpkin2: Whats about leaving in the mountains in Virginia, i beleave there can be the right place to stay. Of cource, i don't know so much about West Virginia, but it maybe a lot to do there, i think it's lot to use the chainsaw to.;) :heart: :heart: :sucks: :sucks:

I do live in Wisconsin..

This will bring Tears to Tom's eyes...

I think Witch has been listening to John Denver.. :biggrinbounce2: It's Thall in Virgina, not Ultra... but I can see how you could be confused. :)

Back to the tears...

Almost heaven, West Virginia,
Blue Ridge Mountains
Shenandoah River.
Life is old there,
Older than the trees,
Younger than the mountains
Growin' like a breeze.

CHORUS
Country roads, take me home
To the place where I belong:
West Virginia, mountain momma,
Take me home, country roads.

All my memories gathered 'round her,
Miner's lady, stranger to blue water.
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky,
Misty taste of moonshine,
Teardrop in my eye.

CHORUS
To the place I belong:

I hear her voice, in the mornin' hour she calls me,
Radio reminds me of my home far away
And driving down the road I get a feeling
I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

CHORUS
To the place where I belong:

Last edited:
oldsaw said:
No, pretty sure he had a Real plane. Not some pretend bike, err, airplane....04 Pete's sake, was that a slip?

Mark

Well, seeing you made the slip.... it was something that Ultra would like - a Long-EZ :)

SawWitch said:
:angry: :buttkick:

Tell me whats not gonna happend? I don't understand. Do you don't think i can handle that saw? Wait for a while, and I will show you :cry: :deadhorse:

Don't take my englich seriosely right now, I write at the same way as used to talk with the all american (and englichman) I work together with the time I go with NATO for several exersize. :Eye: :heart: :biggrinbounce2:

SawWitch said:
Don't take my englich seriosely right now, I write at the same way as used to talk with the all american (and englichman) I work together with the time I go with NATO for several exersize. :Eye: :heart: :biggrinbounce2:

Anyone that complains about your English can just start writing in Norwegian!

Your English is fine.. After Manual, we can comprehend almost anything:biggrinbounce2:

Lakeside53 said:
Anyone that complains about your English can just start writing in Norwegian!

Your English is fine.. After Manual, we can comprehend almost anything:biggrinbounce2:

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Back