Husky 372xp, the queen of all saws!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SawWitch said:
Don't take my englich seriosely right now, I write at the same way as used to talk with the all american (and englichman) I work together with the time I go with NATO for several exersize. :Eye: :heart: :biggrinbounce2:

Tant nuttin wrongs withs ya english, shoot its betters than mines and
I'm a bone na fied star,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

SawWitch said:
:angry: :buttkick:

Tell me whats not gonna happend? I don't understand. Do you don't think i can handle that saw? Wait for a while, and I will show you :cry: :deadhorse:

You newly aquired 361 isn't going to beat the 372.... Just not gonna happen...

Good luck with the new to you saw, though. :clap: :cheers:

Must be a woman thing to read to much into a post.... :laugh::popcorn:

Freakingstang said:

Hehe, I have already explained what you meant to her, and the Stihl is not hers.....:)

SawTroll said:
Hehe, I have already explained what you meant to her, and the Stihl is not hers.....:)

NOT YET,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Freakingstang said:

BUT.................. I have a 346xp that will smoke the both of them:deadhorse:

sawinredneck said:
BUT.................. I have a 346xp that will smoke the both of them:deadhorse:

Carefull brother Andrew. The Shepherd may not be able to save ya if Stang whips out his 5100 on your 346. Best thing to is hope he doesn't see these posts,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

THALL10326 said:
Carefull brother Andrew. The Shepherd may not be able to save ya if Stang whips out his 5100 on your 346. Best thing to is hope he doesn't see these posts,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

didn't see anything. But I'll have to break out my modded 7900 to really show you... :ices_rofl:

It isn't worht the gas wasted on the 5100 to prove you are wrong... :laugh:

I do have a seriously modded 346 that will make a 372 look sick, but it is just a play toy...Don't really know why I have it. It isn't good to take to the woods, but sure is fun for cutting some small stuff, or on the log stand.

Freakingstang said:
I do have a seriously modded 346 that will make a 372 look sick, but it is just a play toy...Don't really know why I have it. It isn't good to take to the woods, but sure is fun for cutting some small stuff, or on the log stand.

Smoke a 372 in the small ya say? HMMMMMMMMMMM............................ HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............................

Gots me a ratail file, an aircompressor, die grinder, smoke wrench......... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................

sawinredneck said:
Smoke a 372 in the small ya say? HMMMMMMMMMMM............................ HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............................

Gots me a ratail file, an aircompressor, die grinder, smoke wrench......... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................

Nope, won't get you far. Will need a mill, lathe and a foredom with a good selection of bits. and a good knowledge of a 2stroke and a degree wheel.

Good luck!

He forgot to add a few sets of decent measuring tools - Stanley tape measure doesn't hack it.

I'm siting here looking at a few old 044/064 cylinders I was going to cut up for show-and-tell, but hey don't look that bad... and I did just order a nice small angle die grinder... Nothing wrong with the Foredom, but.. hmmm....:help: :help:

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
He forgot to add a few sets of decent measuring tools - Stanley tape measure doesn't hack it.

I'm siting here looking at a few old 044/064 cylinders I was going to cut up for show-and-tell, but hey don't look that bad... and I did just order a nice small angle die grinder... Nothing wrong with the Fordom, but.. hmmm....:help: :help:

Well Andy, got about $2k worth of Mitutoyo sitting in the toolbox in the garage, that work? 13yrs as a machinist!!
Andy

sawinredneck said:
Well Andy, got about $2k worth of Mitutoyo sitting in the toolbox in the garage, that work? 13yrs as a machinist!!
Andy

It wasn't directed at you... :buttkick:

Glad see you have the nice stuff! Most of mine is Mitutoyo also.. some Browne and Sharpe, and a realy nice Starrett depth gauge set 0-12 inches in two inch increment rods. I can measure some really long overstroke cylinders! sure...:givebeer:

Back