• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 51 or 55 For Rehab

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spudzone

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just finished up a friend's 51 rebuild and was pleasantly shocked at the mod gains and love the simplicity of the platform. In the pursuit of more experience with these, I'm looking for a 51 or 55 to work on, preferably with one piece ignition and not missing too many parts. Non-runners are fine. If anyone has one in the boneyard they'd part with, I'll certainly take a look. I've watched eBay for a couple of weeks and have seen mostly good runners or mostly incomplete parts saws - not quite what I'm looking for. Not really sure what price range to consider yet. Will certainly do PP F&F. I've done a bit of biz here already and have had nothing but great experiences with the sellers.
Thanks for taking a look. Great knowledge and information on this forum!

I've got a 55 basket case project I'd leg go of cheap if you can't find a complete saw I'll let it go girl around 40 bucks it's got potential I could get pics tomorrow evening if u want

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've got a 55 basket case project I'd leg go of cheap if you can't find a complete saw I'll let it go girl around 40 bucks it's got potential I could get pics tomorrow evening if u want

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
PM sent

I have a 51 that runs excellant . I'll take 150.00 shipped for it.

Latest posts

Back