• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 55 Muffler new or used

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clark10

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just replaced the cylinder and piston of my Husqvarna 55. I enjoyed doing the work myself but the muffler I ordered to finish the job was the wrong part. Now I would really like to get the part so I can finish the job. I have called around locally to see if anyone has the part and they don't. So, if I am going to order it I thought I would give someone on here a try.

If someone works with saws in my area (Hillsboro, OR) I would be interested in knowing as I could use a good place to get parts and to have my saw worked on from time to time.
The part # is 501 76 66-02

Thanks,
Jeff

The best deal i found for my 55 muffler was online at chainsawr.
It is a new aftermarket part. Worked fine for me. Make sure you get a gasket too, it's not included.

Thanks for the reply. If you would like to sell it let me know how much and what condition it is in and I will get right back to you.

Thanks and Happy New Year! :)
It's brand new, never been on a saw. I could swap it onto my 55 and sell you a really good used one.

I don't have any idea what a new muffler costs?

Thanks guys for all the help. I tried one of the cheaper ones so I will have to see if it works out.

Thanks again for all the advice and offers.

Back