• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 562 or Stihl 036,360,361,362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAFireForester

Reaction score
I’m staring my own outfit and I’m in the market to add some saws to the fleet. I’m in the market for a solid 60cc saw. Let me know what y’all got.

Thanks!

Welcome to AS.
I have a nice 562 here. Are you wanting a bar and chain, or just the powerhead.
I've heard the smoke can mess with the autotune saws, but I'm sure you know more about that than I do.

If you do go with a 562xp make sure it’s from mid 2016 or later production to get all the major product line “tweaks” Husqvarna has made over the years. The serial number will indicate the year and month of manufacture. The early model years are not as good in my opinion.

If you do go with a 562xp make sure it’s from mid 2016 or later production to get all the major product line “tweaks” Husqvarna has made over the years. The serial number will indicate the year and month of manufacture. The early model years are not as good in my opinion.
Yep, even though I've had many of the earlier ones without problems I try to get the newer versions myself(the one I'm offering is a 2017, pic below).
I also have reduced/lightweight total tsumara 24" bars here at the house if you desire the weight savings(like on the jred pictured below).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 9.54.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 9.54.08 AM.png
    580.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.16.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.16.20 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 15
Back